How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Soooooo happy to be off skates for a few days.

I love it .... but sometimes you just need a break.

And hella excited for my daughter's derby team, who made the front page of the sports section today!! :)

Edited by Rayne
additional thought

I'm having a "I fucking suck at ground-fighting" moment. Class was frustrating and I don't feel like I'm getting some of the basic techniques down. I wish there was more than one ground-fighting class a week.

Edited by KatRN05

It's funny. I've always admired men. I've always thought of them as a logical and attractive species...until I started living with them and being surrounded by them constantly. Now that I know men are almost always telling you what they think you want to hear so you'll worship them, I only think they're attractive. Women are trained to be illogical, and men are naturally illogical...seems I'm in a world by myself. I'll have to just use my eyes on them instead of my ears.

It's funny. I've always admired men. I've always thought of them as a logical and attractive species...until I started living with them and being surrounded by them constantly. Now that I know men are almost always telling you what they think you want to hear so you'll worship them, I only think they're attractive. Women are trained to be illogical, and men are naturally illogical...seems I'm in a world by myself. I'll have to just use my eyes on them instead of my ears.
Edited by Chernobyl

Men are only truly logical when they're not interested in sex and the attractive women they fantasize about are nowhere in sight, lol. For instance: Nikolai Tesla.

Meaning men are inferior because women can be both sexually interested in someone and logical. We're just trained not to think that way, from birth.

In honesty though, I'm kidding, because I know plenty of men who can mix sex and logic. I think I've just been surrounded by r-tards lately, and they happen to be male :tongue:.

Meaning men are inferior because women can be both sexually interested in someone and logical. We're just trained not to think that way, from birth.

In honesty though, I'm kidding, because I know plenty of men who can mix sex and logic. I think I've just been surrounded by r-tards lately, and they happen to be male :tongue:.

Edited by Chernobyl

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic