How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

Extremely bored... shoping for pretties online... I wish I could nap.. but that is not going to happen.

I am looking forward to lab, I have looked it over and I will be out of there in 15 mins or less. Unless of course, my lab mate needs some help, which I don't mind giving as long as he knows the basic concepts.

Rose- " This isn't over. I haven't given up on you."

Dimitri- "I've given up on you, Love Fades. Mine Has."

~Spirit Bound a Vampire Academy novel by Richelle Mead

It cuts deep because it fits my life so well.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

(You know I love you :welcome: )

Like I need some serious plastic surgery, like a tune up. I look so ridiculously old in a not very MILF kinda way. I look 80 and feel close to it :laugh:. New New Year's resolution is to stop being so geriatric. And skiing. I wanna go fucking skiing, dammit. No that's not a euphemism for coke either, I mean legitimately strapping plastic/metal boards to my feet and tearing down the side of a hill that I call "mountain" even though I know better.

Like I need some serious plastic surgery, like a tune up. I look so ridiculously old in a not very MILF kinda way. I look 80 and feel close to it :laugh:. New New Year's resolution is to stop being so geriatric. And skiing. I wanna go fucking skiing, dammit. No that's not a euphemism for coke either, I mean legitimately strapping plastic/metal boards to my feet and tearing down the side of a hill that I call "mountain" even though I know better.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic