How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

like bustin two heads together( i'm told i'm too young to understand that being married and having a bf that your husband is not happy about is normal) that isn't normal ugh then a douche bag comes and tries to attack me for saying he is playing games well from her point of view she made it like she wanted him as well so sounds like games to me ugh immature people that think they know better then you

and yes i do agree with you lord of sins on the matter

like bustin two heads together( i'm told i'm too young to understand that being married and having a bf that your husband is not happy about is normal) that isn't normal ugh then a douche bag comes and tries to attack me for saying he is playing games well from her point of view she made it like she wanted him as well so sounds like games to me ugh immature people that think they know better then you

and yes i do agree with you lord of sins on the matter

...this, sounds totally normal to me... :rofl: </sarcasm>

frustrated

unheard

depressed (nothing new and not related to anything that's happened)

sort of ignored

Edit: this is not because of anything that anyone has said, here on the board. ALL of the above is because of events that have taken place in my own life, or under the roof I live in (except the depression which is a product of my mind, in some way or another. :) )

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

I am feeling like next time I hear "severe, persistant headaches" as a potential side effect, I will not chance it and chose the meds over surgery.

That was a mistake. What was already a painful thing is now 10x more painful and longer than it could have been.

Bad choice! Bad choice! Omg, what was I thinking?

*excedrin worked earlier when the vicodin and imitrex failed (no, not at the same time) -- now they all fail*

Couldn't have picked a worse time either. Ugh. Three days no sleep but like 2 hrs this am when I skipped classes.

I need to sleep!!! And I need to get this over with so I can move on from there. *sigh* I know this sucks just as much for my family as it does me.

Like if someone were to come to my house with either a cordless or electric drill and a bunch of smaller bits, as well as a truck to help Jeff move the hutch base, my dresser, and Fluffy (the OFFICIAL rizzard of DGN) to the new house, I might buy them pizza tomorrow night.

*coughcoughweneedhelpcough*

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic