How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

Like reality has set in, it was almost surreal without Dr. Shier in the cadaver lab Thursday..... I miss him... and he will not be returning. I hope that he will be ok... and I'm so sad. :cry

Finally realizing that my self-destructive behavior has been conditioned into me since I was a child since nobody in my family has ever said anything positive about me in my entire life. Well, okay, Boshy and family have said really generic things, probably just for maintenance figuring that they had to if they didn't want to end up in the newspaper the next day :laugh:.

Really wishing I had a money for therapy of some sort, I can't keep living like this...with all this guilt, self-loathing, and resentment towards my life.

Finally realizing that my self-destructive behavior has been conditioned into me since I was a child since nobody in my family has ever said anything positive about me in my entire life. Well, okay, Boshy and family have said really generic things, probably just for maintenance figuring that they had to if they didn't want to end up in the newspaper the next day :laugh:.

Really wishing I had a money for therapy of some sort, I can't keep living like this...with all this guilt, self-loathing, and resentment towards my life.

Check out your county mental health services. They usually have a sliding scale based on your pay.

If you're serious, a lot of colleges have people you can talk to available for free or very cheap.

arroused :wink

I was arroused once.. it was great!

I feel like my sinus' hate me and that I need to put my kitten in a bubble untill I can get some good allergy medication.

I feel thankful that I have people in my life that make me deal with reality in a positive manner.

I feel like I want coconut rice for breakfast.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic