How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Like I am a complete and utter failure, and every area of my life is spinning wildly out of control

Like I should just eat a few handfuls of pills, get out of errone's way and be done with it

:grouphug You are not a failure, and even though it may seem bad now, it will get better. If you need someone to talk to please PM me, I'm a good listener.

Kind of upset.

I don't do anything to anyone.

And some spineless prick feels they have to threaten me?

It's a goddamn chat board.

On the fucking internet.

Grow up.

if it's that one dude sent it to one of the mods, that shit is uncalled for.

Kind of upset.

I don't do anything to anyone.

And some spineless prick feels they have to threaten me?

It's a goddamn chat board.

On the fucking internet.

Grow up.

Unfortunately, there are lots of immature little children running around the internet (and in real life).

It's sad and pathetic, really.

:grouphug

Like I am a complete and utter failure, and every area of my life is spinning wildly out of control

Like I should just eat a few handfuls of pills, get out of errone's way and be done with it

What's going on? You don't need to get out of anyone's way dear! :grouphug

Floored that Munin, of all people, got flamed.

That's ridiculous.

Like I didn't hit my monthly performance goals for last month so I got paid $6/hr and considering what I was making

a year ago, that's horrifying.

Actually, my lawyer bills are horrifying. That's just soul-crushingly depressing.

Like kicking myself for missing the "Frozen Jynxxxedangel" thread. I could've totally helped her,

but when someone asks for firewood, it sounds like a classified ad, and I skipped right past the thread.

REALLY WORRIED ABOUT MY FRIEND HILLE.

Pomba, if you're reading this right now, call me.

Man, is it that phase of the moon, or is everyone's night sucking?

I feel like I *am* saving the world as we know it. Just got called by a friend who is having bleeding/infection issues. And been begging for her to go to the hospital. Now.

Also thinking I am not going to be sleeping well tonight. My sleep disorder doctor is going to be pissed.

Edited by StormKnight

Floored that Munin, of all people, got flamed.

That's ridiculous.

Flamed? no. I was *threatened*. I'm still fuming. The PM said a few things I wont repeat, and then ended with a promise to "beat the tar shit out of me" and that I should watch my back and lock my doors.

That little piece of crap is a menace.

Like I didn't hit my monthly performance goals for last month so I got paid $6/hr and considering what I was making

a year ago, that's horrifying.

Actually, my lawyer bills are horrifying. That's just soul-crushingly depressing.

Like kicking myself for missing the "Frozen Jynxxxedangel" thread. I could've totally helped her,

but when someone asks for firewood, it sounds like a classified ad, and I skipped right past the thread.

REALLY WORRIED ABOUT MY FRIEND HILLE.

Pomba, if you're reading this right now, call me.

If anyone can check on Pomba, please do. She's good peoples.

I'm OK. Or at least I will be. I really appreciate the concern... it helps.

Eternal, I was asleep by the time you called, I will call after work today. I absolutely have to pull things together at work today so I don't want to get all emotional right now, but I'll give everyone a bit of explanation later.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic