How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

i feel like I'm not going to have a voice left. thank goodness I don't have to talk that much... so i don't think I'll lose it that badly.. I keep coughing, though... i took a hot hot hot shower earlier.... relieved some tension, and broke up a lot of the congestions....

ugh.... i feel like shit....

i feel like I'm not going to have a voice left. thank goodness I don't have to talk that much... so i don't think I'll lose it that badly.. I keep coughing, though... i took a hot hot hot shower earlier.... relieved some tension, and broke up a lot of the congestions....

ugh.... i feel like shit....

awww...I hope you feel better soon!

We just got home from running errands. I was feeling just fine until The Evil Fish cuddled up next to me and fell asleep.

Now he has made me super sleepy too.

Proud of myself that, even though it's exceedingly nasty outside, I took out the trash. I have a bad habit of letting the trash go longer than it should when it's really cold and windy out. I miss having an indoor trash chute. That and indoor mailboxes are the only things I miss about my old "ghetto" apartment.

Like punching my music teacher in the face...does he realize that there a NO concerts in Grand Rapids at all? How the hell am I supposed to get to six concerts by the end of the semester with them all containing music that I like?!?! Drive Six our to Milwaukee and six hours back for every single concert? The Rave is the best concert venue in the Midwest but my car needs gas to run...and I need money to buy gas...

Like I want to give a full response in the Workplace discrimination thread but am too tired.

Thank you all for being there for me though.

You all know you rock :jamin

Like I just cleared another legal hurdle with the ex, which is good (Yeah that shit is still going on too)

Like my grievance against my original lawyer who ran away with my money seems to be in the toilet, because the grievance commission in Detroit is an even bigger joke than FOC.

Like it's my bean's birthday ( I hope you all wished her a happy b-day) and we had a nice meal out and she loved the flower arrangement I picked out. :cool

Like I am very well versed in flower names and types and should have my own show called

Eternal's Flower arranging with different colored thingies---

---"Yes flower shop person, I'd like that blue stalk thingy and that purple thing, and the big open pistil thingy--oh that's a lily, very well, and the hippie flower over there, ah yes Daisy it is :happy: and put the big leaf and the little white frilly flower thing in too" Don't try to imitate It takes years of practice to become skilled like that :wink

So overall exhausted but good.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic