How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Fucking irritated with someone. You can't tell a person you haven't spoken to in 6 years they haven't changed, they are still the same depressed little child who needs to grow up. Mind you after I told her about some major shit that has happend in the past few years, that I had absolutely NO FUCKING CONTROL OVER that is.

And now she wants to be buddy buddy after I told her to stick it where the sun don't shine.

Cold again! I hate winter and this cold weather! -Sigh- So what am I gonna do about it? I'll tell ya. I am going to get in my warm footie pajamas, throw in a movie, make myself a cuppa tea, and relax. :)

Bummed that my car won't be fixed for another few days, but at least it is not in the car prison anymore! Learned that my radiator is busted and have two flats, and a broken ball joint...oh boy! :/

Guest greyhalo

Cold again! I hate winter and this cold weather! -Sigh- So what am I gonna do about it? I'll tell ya. I am going to get in my warm footie pajamas, throw in a movie, make myself a cuppa tea, and relax. :)

Bummed that my car won't be fixed for another few days, but at least it is not in the car prison anymore! Learned that my radiator is busted and have two flats, and a broken ball joint...oh boy! :/

:grouphug

We'll go out and have some fun soon.

Frustrated.

My daughter is in a shitty mood because she walked to school today, and then realized that she hada late start. So, she's shitty right now.

And Jeff went out to the car to get something, and discovered that Jessie ate the sandwich that he had made for today's lunch. He yelled a lot.

I'm tired of the yelling and it upsets me and I want it all to stop. I want it to stop now. i DON'T NEED THIS.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic