How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

*Sends no smoking forever vibes*

Thanks! Going on day 2 of no smoking! I have been having coughing fits like mad though...they make my whole body ache...dammmmnnn. This cold (I think that's what it is) is so ridiculous! I just found out that my friends are all sick too, so we must have passed something around. I've been in bed since Sunday evening around 7p. YUCK.

I won't feel better until I have told as many people as I can today to resist the system. I am SURE to be tagged as a terrorist, if I am not already. If you don't hear from me again, Uncle Sam got me.

Thank the Powers That Be for Archive.org. My ghost will live on there.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

I'm feeling very serious, grim. and intense today-- caused by negative external stimuli. This is not the way I like to feel.

Hey, YOU! Get off of my cloud! Don't hang around, baby-- two's a crowd. *straightface*

Maybe a good fucking would cure me of all that ails.

like i got some green tea ice cream.

:ice:

Jealous, I want some green tea ice cream!

I feel clean! I just took a bath...haven't had a bath in years! But I haven't showered in 2 days since I have been sick...I've felt so lethargic and lazy the past couple of days. People say that resting is good when you are sick, but I either feel the same or worse...what is that about? I have been taking medicine too and not smoking. Hmm....my head hurts at the moment and I have a runny nose, but that bath made me feel great! Hopefully I will be back to work within the next two days...just been sleeping and laying around taking it easy...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic