How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel like I have to totally commit myself to my physical health and that means I can't eat the miniature chocolate cupcakes in my kitchen that have sprinkles and little shamrock candies on top...and Angel won't eat them maybe I'll give them to the guy across the hall, probably should give him the chocolate cream puffs also. He'll probably think it's weird but he bums cigarettes all the time cause he said he's too lazy (ie smoked out of his skull) to go to the store...and he borrows milk at like 10 o'clock at night cause that's when he cooks his grill cheese and tomato soup dinner..I kinda feel like he's super lonely and stuff cause he's always like come over if your bored lmao.. Yea.

Edited by kat

I am tired of doctors who don't take me seriousness just because I smile a lot and have an upbeat attitude. I am in pain. It hurts to stand or walk. Sometimes my legs hurt even when I'm sitting down. I don't know what to do anymore. I have even taken other OTCs in order to stop this pain but they only work for a while. When the pain intensifies the OTCs become useless. I'm going to bed.

Seriously, I feel like I'll sleep none tonight because the doctors left me a voicemail regarding my biopsy.. I'm worried I thought they wouldn't call unless it was a bad thing, right, they don't call with good news.. Fuck, call at the end of the day and leave a message like that!

Feeling rather silly.

I woke up this morning to a broken keepsake that I'd had since I went to my very first Detroit Tigers game on September 15, 2006. The game was at Comerica Park on Fireworks Friday and it seemed that everyone, who stepped up to the plate that afternoon, hit a homerun and there were 4 Grand Slams. The Final score was Baltimore Orioles 2 to Detroit Tigers 17.

My co-workers said that was the first time that had happened and that I must be a lucky charm. I was having so much fun since we were the invited guest of ArvinMeritor (now Meritor, Inc.) and had a box overlooking the entire stadium which included a complimentary food cart loaded with treats. I brought home a sculpted gourmet chocolate Bengal tiger and a 14" candy unicorn horn. Not sure what I was thinking, but that unicorn horn has been in the bottom of my refrigerator since that day.

Seeing it broken made me a bit upset at myself for passing out last night and not taking care of putting things away like I normally would have. Then I felt silly for having had it for all these years, taking care of it like it was something special. I had to tell myself, It's just a piece of candy, granted a nearly 10 year old piece of candy, but a piece of candy nonetheless...

Seriously, I feel like I'll sleep none tonight because the doctors left me a voicemail regarding my biopsy.. I'm worried I thought they wouldn't call unless it was a bad thing, right, they don't call with good news.. Fuck, call at the end of the day and leave a message like that!

phew. Damn scared my ass. Edited by kat

Feeling rather silly.

I woke up this morning to a broken keepsake that I'd had since I went to my very first Detroit Tigers game on September 15, 2006. The game was at Comerica Park on Fireworks Friday and it seemed that everyone, who stepped up to the plate that afternoon, hit a homerun and there were 4 Grand Slams. The Final score was Baltimore Orioles 2 to Detroit Tigers 17.

My co-workers said that was the first time that had happened and that I must be a lucky charm. I was having so much fun since we were the invited guest of ArvinMeritor (now Meritor, Inc.) and had a box overlooking the entire stadium which included a complimentary food cart loaded with treats. I brought home a sculpted gourmet chocolate Bengal tiger and a 14" candy unicorn horn. Not sure what I was thinking, but that unicorn horn has been in the bottom of my refrigerator since that day.

Seeing it broken made me a bit upset at myself for passing out last night and not taking care of putting things away like I normally would have. Then I felt silly for having had it for all these years, taking care of it like it was something special. I had to tell myself, It's just a piece of candy, granted a nearly 10 year old piece of candy, but a piece of candy nonetheless...

Dang it! I was going to tell you. I'm so sorry. I felt so bad when I saw it. I had no idea what it was about only that it had always been there. Please forgive me. I just seem to be constantly breaking things trying to help. Maybe I should stop trying to help. :'(

Dang it! I was going to tell you. I'm so sorry. I felt so bad when I saw it. I had no idea what it was about only that it had always been there. Please forgive me. I just seem to be constantly breaking things trying to help. Maybe I should stop trying to help. :'(

No worries, I had more fun reminiscing about why it was so sentimental. Writing about it brought back some really cool memories that I wouldn't trade for the world...one of my best outings ever :biggrin:

SWEET!!! :right:http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=260915106

Feeling mentally ready to handle everything associated with our mother's cancer treatment. Today was the meeting with the dietitian and I feel vindicated. Everything I already said, she just confirmed. However, she also said she doesn't treat her own family because she knows they will have issues with what she says and she's the licensed one. I told her that made me feel so much better. :biggrin:

I feel this mornings training was ridiculous. Never mix providers in a meeting with people that fund them...these people were acting so innapropriate, asking questions that they clearly didn't think through because the answer was always use common sense, like one asked "if a client grabs a girl and tried to rape her do we...STOP just stop..yes you use your training, no a consumer cannot be forced to take pills, um and I blurted out, " your acting like there not human beings do you get forced to take you're meds?"This one bitch is dropping the f bomb ratting out her employer to the wrong people, she's questioning laws like to the trainer like the trainer was the one who wrote them..and she was being defensive, wish someone could have gave her her meds today. Damn.

I feel this mornings training was ridiculous. Never mix providers in a meeting with people that fund them...these people were acting so innapropriate, asking questions that they clearly didn't think through because the answer was always use common sense, like one asked "if a client grabs a girl and tried to rape her do we...STOP just stop..yes you use your training, no a consumer cannot be forced to take pills, um and I blurted out, " your acting like there not human beings do you get forced to take you're meds?"This one bitch is dropping the f bomb rating out her employer to the wrong people, she's questioning laws like to the trainer like the trainer was the one who wrote them..and she was being defensive, wish someone could have gave her her meds today. Damn.

Edited by kat

..let me clarify I'm not knocking her for the potty mouth, I'm knocking her for the potty mouth in a professional setting in which she has no idea that she just screwed everyone at her company as the person who pays her company in order for said company's employees to be paid as well as people who decide who we contract with, I personally wouldn't let my worst enemy receive care from them now much less clients and you're getting your entire agency restricted from further trainings.. Duh, u don't shit where you eat..and save the trashy shit for after hours or DGN.

Edited by kat

I deleted what I typed because highlighting every detail of how unattractive I am doesn't change anything but I feel I just came out of a long, trying, situation that I felt I would be trapped in and never come back from.. But knowing that I have mind fucks me still, I don't know how I did it but I'm so greatful but going through that has taken a toll on my physical health and appearance and it makes me feel pretty sad at times, but I know that I can improve that part too..it just takes time I suppose.. I hate my appearance right now, it bothers me.

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic