How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Feeling like smacking these little slackers upside the head. You spend half the weekend playing Skylanders just to wake up this morning remembering you have a paper due Monday and somehow, in your little head, you expect your aunts to run to the rescue...again. Forget that. This time you will suffer the consequences of your actions because I have too much other stuff to take care of today.

I hate that I can be so obnoxious. I'm sorry you guys.. I don't mean it, I'm just having fun goofing off..I deal with crisis on the regular for work.. Its all I know really, I just need to be the exact opposite of that girl sometimes, everything I deal with is intense everyday ..here, I can vent, blow off steam, act stupid..its just my coping mechanism. I don't mean to offend or say another over the rail's..it's all in fun. No offenses meant to anyone.

Edited by kat

Feeling a bit blind sided. Ask someone to do something or give them information on how to make things work (outside of a talk show) and no one remembers you said anything. Take a cup cake that's been sitting around for two days waiting to be eaten by a person that comes around maybe once a month and you're public enemy #1...ephecus thaddecus... :dry:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic