How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Feeling totally cheated by the finance companies. Just calculated promotional rates this morning and found that certain interest charges are not waived, they are dispersed throughout the accrued interest of the remaining promotional balances with each payoff...wow... :confused:

Too, idk, nice, I guess, you know someone for twenty years and because they were like a protector sorta to you when you were a teenager and they looked out for you and your friends you end up having respect for them no matter what kind of rep they have because you never heard of them doing anything insane or anything but than you actually grow up and spend alone time wih them and realize that you are able to see that they never grew up and never will, further, your 15 year old uneducated, vulnerable, street mentality, sheep self was much easier to convince than your pushing 35 year old educated, moderately able to diagnose, evaluate and assess people's intellectual, mental and behavioral functioning level to at least some degreed self and your still not getting it right!!! Damn it, girl.

Disappointed in myself. I cannot believe I have let myself gain nearly 50 lbs back in the past year and a half. I cannot believe that I lost myself in so much self fucking pity that I didn't give a shit anymore, I should of never let this happen, stupid sugar and carb addiction...I can blame my thyroid but first I need to admit to the fact that I loved my latte's too much and they fell in love with my ass too..well a little fun fact I recently found out, a woman who is not overweight should only have 25 extra grams of sugar a day, a man 37 ish...an overweight person...zero...so no added sugar, zilch...I been doing good, so far...so we shall see.

Currently feeling like a bit of a coward. I joined DGN to find like minded individuals because it's easier for me to deal on this forum than to have to continually explain myself in the real world. I scare too easily and just wish everyone could put aside their differences and just hang out, but that'll never happen.

I stepped out of my comfort zone last year and was dead set on not going back, but now I have nothing to fall back on except feelings of fear and confusion and a nagging question of why did I do this to myself knowing what this world is truly like. I thought that if I stick to things I know I should be O.K., but life is organic and ever changing and very seldom ends up where you want it to.

To be honest, I think that was Chernobyl. She had some really interesting stuff there if you know what I mean. I do believe it may be under the Movies, Books...listings.

I started a thread about "Video Blogging - Your Thoughts" under "Other Stuff". But do post, I'm interested in seeing your F'ing B.S. :rofl:

My fucking bullshit is awesome. Always.

I feel like shit, this place just is a disaster. They set you up for failure..I wish there was somewhere else to work after todays bs. No method to the madness, nonsense, nothing has a reason, no contract for four months, no computers to use still, somethings gotta give..these two new people are not going to stay, It will be a miracle if they do.

I feel that I know things or have figured things out that I do not want to know...ignorance is bliss means a hell of a lot...what do you do with information that other people can't understand, can't process, or just do not want to listen to. Fuck it, I guess that's why you get drunk or get high, right.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic