How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel so sick right now that working became impossible today making me feel like going off somewhere and crying for about an hour. With everything that's going on, the last thing I need is criticism over what didn't get done. Out of everyone, I feel that I would be the #1 person to know that.

Lmao...I love how this dude lies and I already, know, not suspect but know the truth....this game will be interesting....his claim he slept with one chick since the divorce stuff, info he volunteered I frankly don't give a shit but a few days later I suspected he had slept with his first ex wife within the last few months and I said..so who was the heavier woman that you slept with since your February separation from wife 2'..he said noone and I laughed and said when was the last time . U slept with your first, wife..he said 2006...I than snicker and said you really are lying to the wrong person....now since February who was the heavier set woman u slept with...and he confessed der, it was his first wife...I already felt it. His lies entertain me..

please, for the love of the gods, can i just give up now? :sad:

Care to share or am I prying. Sometimes sharing makes things easier...

yeah I know, I'm nosy...or maybe it's just a cry for attention...take your pick... :happy:

Edited by TronRP

I feel horrible. Yesterday morning I was shocked awake by someone shouting. I sat up so fast that I pulled my neck causing it to hurt like hell. I thought resting would help but not so. I'm just hoping it doesn't affect my head or hurt even worse or its back to the doctor I go for more injections.

I've been awake for like 27 hours, to change my sleep schedule back to normal, and there was an 8 hour shift from hell in there. So tired is an understatement. I'm going to fall into the giant marshmellow behind me and sleep like death.

I feel you buddy...

Feeling like I'm finally on the road to recovering mind, body, and soul synchronicity :sleep:

I'm almost there. I've been trying to find someone to work out with, preferably who has a home gym, because I can't afford to go to the gym, lol. If I could work out at least three times a week I'd probably be way better off mentally.

I'm almost there. I've been trying to find someone to work out with, preferably who has a home gym, because I can't afford to go to the gym, lol. If I could work out at least three times a week I'd probably be way better off mentally.

It's taking longer than expected, but I'm finally able to unpack my free weights. Getting ready to relocate the rest of my equipment to a more suitable location. Hopefully by Spring of next year everything should be in place...I miss the burn... :biggrin:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic