How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

intrigued, and excited, but pulled in two equally enticing directions, which is a little frustrating.

what to do, what to do!?

for one, calm the fuck down :wink make a list, both options in separate columns , fill it with positive aspects for each, compare, then throw it away and go with your heart :yes

THIS QUOTE EDIT BELOW IS FOR "COFFEE TITS" (yes, I mean you brenda)

Super sad.

Apparently people hate me because I flash my boobies and I'm just plain annoying.

Thats why I have not been on dgn too much. Also apparently I just post to post for no reason

(as if most people post are for reasons other than boredom)

I shall return to cc this weekend, but I'm trying not to go too much apparently some dgners dislike me:'(

Well, now that I have given you the royal treatment with grammar, capitalization, and above all else-proper punctuation, I gotta say--Buck up!

I wallow like everyone else on here, but I expect some people to hate me on here,

and I don't show my tits to anyone either.

Everyone gets something out of DGN. If they don't, they leave (and many have)

LOOK, this isn't a popularity contest

Other things DGN isn't:

a pole dancing competition

a world's ugliest dogshow

a DNA lab to show that "You are NOT the father"

or

an Australian nude rain dance festival (though that would be interesting and post-worthy)

------

This is a place where people of all types come to vent about all things.

Some people will like you.

Some people will detest you.

Most people really won't give a shit about you. It's nothing personal.

They are too busy worrying right now about who likes them and who detests them to notice.

This board has more naval gazers than a convention of Florida orange growers.

That's okay. If you f&ckin rock, you will learn not to give a shit, and get back to gazing at your navel like the rest of us

:grouphug

PS They're your breasts. If you didn't care what people thought when you flashed them, why care now?

I feel relieved. Today went very well, though there are a few slight things I would have done differently. Those few things are minor and may not matter much anyway. I now know the big picture and have a better idea as to what to expect for the next step.

I am also very proud of myself for not being intimidated and acting very cool and calm.

Talking about something that rocks...

bean water bitch slapped my ex's attorney :jamin:jamin:jamin

(not literally of course)

She was sooo amazing today. He asked question after question, questioning her morality, my morality, our feelings toward my ex, anything under the sun. And he's an intimidating motherfucker.

When I when under the strobe light a couple weeks ago, I admitted to:

raping stuffed animals,

sending the auto industry into freefall, and

possessing weapons of mass destruction

(though really they were only WMD-related program activities, so I think I'll get a pass on that one)

I still get nightmares about my interrogation. (no, seriously I do)

But this time...

bean kicked ass!!!!!!!

I am so lucky to have this woman.

Buy her a soda when we hit CC tomorrow.

(yeah a soda--she gave up drinking and smoking because she didn't want anything destructive in our relationship--that's how awesome she is. I probably should have given her a better heads up on how destructive my ex was when we started dating--- but that's okay)

This woman's amazing.

When I said I hoped I was able to stay up until Phee got home -- I did not mean with a puking 6 year old that puked ALL OVER MY CAR!!!!

I think according to the necronomicon, this was the next thing that was supposed to happen to your car.

for one, calm the fuck down :wink make a list, both options in separate columns , fill it with positive aspects for each, compare, then throw it away and go with your heart :yes

oh, i'm totally calm - as i said, i'm intrigued... but, i don't want to choose! i want both options!! tomorrow will be another step in the exploration/discovery process, so i guess we'll see...

damn, i should probably get to bed now, so i'm not draggin' ass tomorrow morning. i'd hate to make a bad 1st impression...

She was sooo amazing today. He asked question after question, questioning her morality, my morality, our feelings toward my ex, anything under the sun. And he's an intimidating motherfucker.

raping stuffed animals,

(though really they were only WMD-related program activities, so I think I'll get a pass on that one)

But this time...

bean kicked ass!!!!!!!

(yeah a soda--she gave up drinking and smoking because she didn't want anything destructive in our relationship--that's how awesome she is. I probably should have given her a better heads up on how destructive my ex was when we started dating--- but that's okay)

This woman's amazing.

I think according to the necronomicon, this was the next thing that was supposed to happen to your car.

:animier::happydance:animier::happydance:animier::happydance

I hope whatever you two hope for out of all this... you get it. You are in my thoughts.

Me? I'm feeling satisfied.

oh, i'm totally calm - as i said, i'm intrigued... but, i don't want to choose! i want both options!! tomorrow will be another step in the exploration/discovery process, so i guess we'll see...

damn, i should probably get to bed now, so i'm not draggin' ass tomorrow morning. i'd hate to make a bad 1st impression...

well good luck, hope you can have your cake and eat it too :evil:

THIS QUOTE EDIT BELOW IS FOR "COFFEE TITS" (yes, I mean you brenda)

Well, now that I have given you the royal treatment with grammar, capitalization, and above all else-proper punctuation, I gotta say--Buck up!

I wallow like everyone else on here, but I expect some people to hate me on here,

and I don't show my tits to anyone either.

Everyone gets something out of DGN. If they don't, they leave (and many have)

LOOK, this isn't a popularity contest

Other things DGN isn't:

a pole dancing competition

a world's ugliest dogshow

a DNA lab to show that "You are NOT the father"

or

an Australian nude rain dance festival (though that would be interesting and post-worthy)

------

This is a place where people of all types come to vent about all things.

Some people will like you.

Some people will detest you.

Most people really won't give a shit about you. It's nothing personal.

They are too busy worrying right now about who likes them and who detests them to notice.

This board has more naval gazers than a convention of Florida orange growers.

That's okay. If you f&ckin rock, you will learn not to give a shit, and get back to gazing at your navel like the rest of us

:grouphug

PS They're your breasts. If you didn't care what people thought when you flashed them, why care now?

raping stuffed animals,

But this time...

bean kicked ass!!!!!!!

This woman's amazing.

God, I love you. No offense, Bean!

Guest Megalicious

Really? I thought we were suppose to get through that "imaginary audience" phase in adolescence. =P Then again, DGN is know of its statistical outliers. :laugh:

I am so proud of Rach!!!! :happydance:animier::happydance GOOD JOB!!! :happydance:grouphug

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic