How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

People don't care about macro change any more. It can start with one, one informed person to speak up... everything is interconnected, if you can see that than you can understand the trickle down effect.

Edited by kat

Feel a little saddened. This is the second kitten in two days that has passed. The first one was a stray that someone hit and put into my flower bed. I found the lifeless furbaby when we returned from The Red Apple Friday morning. Then, about 8:30pm tonight, one of the feral kittens I had been taking care of was so full of maggots, from an open wound I just saw this morning, it was too weak to run from me. So I scooped it up and took it to the afterhours vet. The prognosis was grim. I had to have Skin Tail euthanized. It had been in pain for so long, the little thing practically passed out before the doctor got through the first cc of the injunction.

...and yet...life goes on...

Feeling totally mentally exhausted. Someone (I believe the ex-husband) just burned down our neighbor's house. Currently there is no word as to the whereabouts of the mother or the daughter.

5 hours ago, TronRP said:

I feel dizzy, light headed, hungry and tired.

At least my neighbors were not at home when their house mysteriously caught fire.

Wow, so the whole house burned down? Is it normal for the people that live there to be gone all night? That's scary that it was right next door to you.

I feel like nobody else I have met things about things the way I do. I can't just be told something I need to understand the reasoning behind it. I guess it is why I appear to be obsessive and overly analytical, but I just value competence. It seems like incompetence is now the baseline everywhere you look. It's almost frowned upon where I work, like if you show competence that means you are competition and want to take someone's job. The phrase, "it's not my job" is a commonly used and accepted answer. I feel like it's very sad. 

On 7/17/2016 at 11:02 AM, kat said:

Wow, so the whole house burned down? Is it normal for the people that live there to be gone all night? That's scary that it was right next door to you.

It was my neighbor down the street. The one that I pulled morning bus stop duty with. We believe it was her ex-husband because he knew she would be out of town with her church and also that she was fixing up her house to get ready to sell it because they will be moving next month. He doesn't want her or his own daughter to have anything.

18 minutes ago, TronRP said:

It was my neighbor down the street. The one that I pulled morning bus stop duty with. We believe it was her ex-husband because he knew she would be out of town with her church and also that she was fixing up her house to get ready to sell it because they will be moving next month. He doesn't want her or his own daughter to have anything.

The entire world has lost their heads. I hope that they catch him

Edited by kat

Dang...this is upsetting. I have been working on this playlist for about 3 days now...including taking care of life and death situations, and my computer chose now to crash. With everything that's been going on, this is the first time I didn't take any screenshots of the lineup progress. Feeling a bit like a dunderhead at the moment, but almost too exhausted to care...

I think I'm finally getting over the shock of seeing our friend and neighbor's home burn down. The smell of smoke still inundates the neighborhood and inside our house. It's unsettling knowing how close... never mind that train of thought. I haven't seen them yet so I'm still struggling with some sense of closure. At least my sister has spoken to her, so I do know they are physically unharmed. I just need to see her, even if I can't do anything more than give a hug for moral support.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic