How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Really creeped out at this moment. I live in the woods and someone just knocked on my bedroom window and the stupid motion lights didn't come on. I am far too chickenshit to go outside by myself while it is still dark out just to see who was knocking on my window.

What was it? *hoping it was a highly confused woodpecker*

Pissed, there is the this preppy ass Toxic Detroit production group or whatever the fuck and they DELETED MY QUESTIONS from FB that I asked about their event. Didn't want me to blow their Abercrombie and Fitch cover it seems.

My car turned 100,000 miles yesterday. That makes me sad. My car is only 4 years old. According to a math geek friend, I average about 61 miles a day. That's sad because there are days where I don't go anywhere and I VERY rarely drive places I don't have to.

HAPPY!!!! GM screwed up and didn't have my bolts ordered for Phee's engine. I went yesterday and was not happy. They overnighted them and they got here this morning!!!

My car turned 100,000 miles yesterday. That makes me sad. My car is only 4 years old. According to a math geek friend, I average about 61 miles a day. That's sad because there are days where I don't go anywhere and I VERY rarely drive places I don't have to.

HAPPY!!!! GM screwed up and didn't have my bolts ordered for Phee's engine. I went yesterday and was not happy. They overnighted them and they got here this morning!!!

I feel like I like being a math geek... :p

I feel mad that I was early for my shift by and hour and a half because my boss changed it without telling me! And I also feel totally psyched for MANFEST this year!!! :D YAY! I actually get to go this time! :F

What was it? *hoping it was a highly confused woodpecker*

I dunno what it was, there wasnt any marks in the side of the house near my window. I was hoping the same thing though. I went outside this morning to look for footprints or pawprints and there wasnt anything there.

Appalling myself for whatever reason, with things I always deem necessary to educate myself on. Today is Japan and terrible shit like comfort women and brushing up on Nanking facts again.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic