How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

torn, I was called by a job in Virginia with a housing program. The job pays decent but it also has benefits. For years I have been saying that I would move there if the right job was to come up, well I think the right job may have found me. Now, I have a phone interview for Friday and they are going to ask me to come down for an actual interview. OMG I am kinda freaked and nervous because I may actually have a great opportunity. I don't know what to do.

torn, I was called by a job in Virginia with a housing program. The job pays decent but it also has benefits. For years I have been saying that I would move there if the right job was to come up, well I think the right job may have found me. Now, I have a phone interview for Friday and they are going to ask me to come down for an actual interview. OMG I am kinda freaked and nervous because I may actually have a great opportunity. I don't know what to do.

GO-MAN-GO!

I feel like wishing you Good luck.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic