How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

Awesome. I got the nicest PM from the beautiful Tszura!!! It made my day.

A bit bored. I'm watching the boys be all manly- doing pull ups in the doorway. Waiting as they have promised after there manly display we will play a round of Modern Art (a dork game I got for Christmas)!!!!!!

Like speed skating class was much-needed.

Like I was beyond happy to see a friend for whom I was VERY worried.

Like I'm heartbroken because Seamus passed away.

Like I'm excited for Jeff's 40th tomorrow.

Like it would be so nice to see you at Riverside Arena at 8pm, for adult skate (if you can make it)

Feel like every time I move a step forward I get knocked 3 steps back. Too much drama this week. Thought Xmas was ruined but things got worked out and I got to see a special someone for Xmas and give her her gifts altho I didn't get to spend Xmas day with her, I did get to see her Xmas Eve. Then got hit with a $300 plumbing bill on Xmas day because the main sewer line clogged and they had to use a cutting snake to get the tree roots out. And the pipe may be broke so possibly looking at a $2500 repair bill come spring. Can't find a ride for CC tonight and I need to get out of the house for something more than a walk to the store.

Talkin to moms...I had one grandpa logger who's eyes popped out of his head when A tree rolled on him...they got them back in but he was blind after that...another grandpa who limped cause a cherry tree squished his leg...I almost cut off my own arm once as my saw got away from me...

thus I may let lonnie cut up this tree for me...

not sure...

I am feeling like the reason we have to share the good guys...there are just not enough to go around. Between half being gay or taken then the rest most of them something is like major wrong...addicts...crazy people...lazy or stupid...or not fun...not kinky....whatever...oh and lets not forget the ones sent over seas...there are not many left to choose from when you add it all up. Not just the one's being sent over sea's but the ones being shot up or incarcerated over here as well...so we sometimes have to share whats left.

Which I don't mind since I am bi, I really don't mind sharing...so much...

well sometimes I do.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic