How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

He always like her in his clothes.....

And no one every felt so right ...

Rounding for the front door, he screams she'll be back tonight. And jokes how they always fight with no pants on - she doesn't think its funny.

THERES NO MORE.

I love you VISE.

=)

Like I mortally hate filling out job applications. I've never even seen one of those things on a principal's desk... it's just meaningless hoop jumping.

Like I must've looked really funny trying to count the snakelets this morning. They immediately scattered & all made determined attempts to get out of the incubator. It is very difficult to contain 13 (or so) squirming snake babies who have decided they want to be elsewhere.

...& fer the Celts listening...it's Lughnassaghd {probably jacked that spelling, 12 ways to spell a word, you'ld think I'ld know 1 after 15 years of celebrating it}...Lugh's Day, that is...& he's the baddest assed Celt there were...he's a scrapper for real...they called him a god he was so baddassed!~ WOOO~~~

Sounds like Lord Chango, one of the Voudun Lwa. He was such a badass warrior king that he got promoted to Lwa. I think one of the Chinese war gods started out as a mortal warlord, too.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic