How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I would go into so many details responding to that question but im gonna give you a cliff notes version of how im feeling!

im a mom at age 21, living wit my baby daddy who's working for nu-way trucking driving school, no job, no money, nothing to show for myself except a daughter name sonya who is very beautiful. when im under stress i do things to myself that ppl may look at me as a bad person. i dont do it around sonya; but i do these things to remind myself that im alive; but i feel dead inside everytime i wake up & lay down wit a man that doubts everything about me. i turn to my ex for happiness that last only for a day; but not forever.

Guest Megalicious

A little annoyed that is paper wasn't due today. I need to change Chanel and one comma! Seriously, if it wasn't do today, why did I have to bring it in today *sigh*!!??? Rayne knows what I mean.

A little proud at the way I kicked that BIO exams ass. :whip:pirate::thumbup:

A little annoyed that is paper wasn't due today. I need to change Chanel and one comma! Seriously, if it wasn't do today, why did I have to bring it in today *sigh*!!??? Rayne knows what I mean.

A little proud at the way I kicked that BIO exams ass. :whip:pirate::thumbup:

I know EXACTLY. I spent so much time scrutinizing that entire paper, making sure the spacing and junk was perfect ... and it wasn't even due today!!!

I am very glad Meg kicked the Bio exams ass!!! I told you, you would! :)

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic