How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Aw. But thank you for scrubbing my kitchen floor for me! It's gorgeous. (No, I know. You were running again, weren't you? You're so good.)

I'm happy today is not as cold as was yesterday.

Actually, I *do* scrub my kitchen floor on my hands and knees. Will accept barter for doing floors... ;)

Like I could use a full-body deep tissue massage lasting two hours...tag out of masseuse as needed.

Actually, I *do* scrub my kitchen floor on my hands and knees. Will accept barter for doing floors... ;)

Like I could use a full-body deep tissue massage lasting two hours...tag out of masseuse as needed.

I know just the guy for you. He's licensed, very well experienced and only charges $80/hour. Otherwise, I can offer you 15 minutes for nothing at CC on the 20th or so.

A bit mean...but sometimes you have to be. I just told him to go check the doors and windows 20 times or something, sometimes...I just HATE being the focus of someone's OCD...

Know that was mean, I usually dont say anything or pay attention cause...dunno, seems like what Dr Phil would advise, but I just wish...he would do something useful with it like clean, art work...something...

Like I really should be doing something productive, studying, exercising, shopping... something, but I'm being incredibly lazy instead.

You are recouping your forces. That's productive in and of itself, if you don't wipe yourself out beating yourself up for not producing. We all need down time. Without it, this season is not much fun.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic