How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

7 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

on the bottom of the forum there is a thing that says "theme" there are other choices (although at the moment they don't look that great) 

*looking* 

Is it also accessible via mobile? I remember I was able to find it before, my brain needs coffee.

Edited by kat

Oh my goodness I feel like I'm losing my mind. Thanks to DGN participation, I am only a few volume points away from my goal. If I can get a couple more orders by 6pm today, all my points will count for this year.

Feels like I'm holding my breath waiting for more shipping addresses.....:nut

I am very tired and physically exhausted but my brain doesn't want to shut off.  I think I am getting to old for these call into work days that turn into 14 hours of running my butt off.  Might not have been so bad if I hadslept more than 3 hours before they called me.

Edited by Michael8402

Amazed by both my kids, I know people brag about their kids but when third parties brag about you're kids to others it makes me feel grateful. I am listening to my daughter from my room and she doesn't know I hear her singing all the time. It's beautiful, she hits some beautiful, piercing high notes. She was never into singing when little, however I have watched her come from this shy little girl to a young woman who has a lot of talent and just her being an all around well adjusted person. I don't know how I was so lucky to be blessed with the kids I have. I am baffled by it. 

I feel like I didn't realize what pain killers were doing until I made the realization that they were screwing up my mind and body but I feel afraid because of the pain I don't want to ever need them again but what if it is not an option? I just want to feel better.

Well, I just realized I was so propped up on pain meds for the last five months that I didn't know that my neck and upper back were so bad, nooow I have the opportunity to actually feel this shit and I'm concerned, why would it hurt after nearly six months to this extent? I know withdrawal caused pain but more of a fluish, general body ache. This is actually the pain from my degenerative discs, full force:(

I feel like I have been holding my breath for a while especially after my dream December 29th. Just got the news our grandmother passed last night. I just feel glad that I already knew so it wasn't a shock.

Love you Mama Dorothy :heart:

right now I do not know how to describe what I feel. I think being on new meds I am just like ok I am here haha but I have no idea. I have a little anxiety because well I heard some troubling news about social security disability and a fellow goth expat here in Leipzig lost hers because they using really shitty underhanded methods to get expats kicked off it. So I want my German citizenship but the USA wants $4000 to break up. Its like dammit I didn't choose to have my citizenship lol why should I have to pay to give it up?

so yeah aside from some underlying anxiety I am kind of floating in lala land right now. though I guess I can say more positive than negative especially with how nice things have happened to me in the past couple weeks! So I certainly am grateful and other than my stupid body not functioning properly I can not complain. In fact I have some creative urges I think I will work on today. got black paint so I can go make a makeshift easel on kitchen table and paint. :D

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic