How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

i feel like i can never post in the "Whats song is on your mind?" thread, because i don't listen to goth/industrial music, and i fear my song selection will open me up to ridicule.

on the other hand, it's not like anyone pays any attention to me anyway, so...

I can't say I haven't ridiculed groups of people but I'm personally not actively out to attack individuals for posting music. I think listening to Deathrock/Gothic rock *all* the time is a downer, probably the same with a fair amount of Grunge, and that it got the popularity it did because of scenes and being made social.

Edited by Class-Punk

i feel like i can never post in the "Whats song is on your mind?" thread, because i don't listen to goth/industrial music, and i fear my song selection will open me up to ridicule.

on the other hand, it's not like anyone pays any attention to me anyway, so...

we love you and have you seen some of the crap I post? it's rarely ever goth. Hugs,

Feeling trepidatious...this may open a whole new can of worms, but I will just have to take the brunt of the fallout...I'm now posting the abused animals on YouTube in the hope of getting some kind of help...so far no one can do anything...

I'm starting to freak out internally. I got like 400 dollars left to last me until whenever the fuck I find a job, and hopefully the job I do get can maintain some degree of social work ethics within the organization so I don't have to blow a gasket and start blowing whistles on muthafuckers. I am also pissed at my sister a little because I gave her 400 dollars for her damn probation in exchange to let me stay there for a month or something, she was fine and than she got her pills and all of a sudden she wants everyone out of her house, she punched the whole glass coffee table out and broke her wrist and finger, so now who knows where the fuck I am going to stay, all my shit's in my car like a baglady...I don't want to start feeling emotionally a wreck again, I never want to feel that darkness, ever again.

Edited by kat

Feeling in need of some of Class-Punk's mood/meditation music...need to Zen my hum...

I didn't know I posted any. o.O

..I did download Wake by REID have it on repeat though.

---

I am happy to have finished a 3 day split tonight. My goal is to work back towards doing 2 day splits, like I was before I had 3 cans of commercial soda months ago, and completely screwed my energy levels and healing ulcer(s).

Edited by Class-Punk

I didn't know I posted any. o.O

..I did download Wake by REID have it on repeat though.

---

It had more to do with something I read in a response made some many moons back...however, I must admit the mood of some of the music you've posted in the "Music Discussion" Thread are new to me and pretty relaxing... :biggrin:

It had more to do with something I read in a response made some many moons back...however, I must admit the mood of some of the music you've posted in the "Music Discussion" Thread are new to me and pretty relaxing... :biggrin:

This is buried deep in my YouTube favorites and was the first thing that came to mind. If I heard this coming from the puppy's cage and saw her sitting in the lotus position I would probably never enter the kitchen again..

Edited by Class-Punk

This is buried deep in my YouTube favorites and was the first thing that came to mind. If I heard this coming from the puppy's cage and saw her sitting in the lotus position I would probably never enter the kitchen again..

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic