Rejection Thread

Guest greyhalo

Guest greyhalo

rejection:

joining a seemingly friendly website where i know no one (aside from the beautiful Vamp Voluptuous), following the rules, giving away free music, and seeing my "about me" page voted down to 3 stars.

*pout*

Don't worry about that. I was down to three stars too. Those silly stars fluctuate. I think more people on the board just have to get to know you. By the way, I think your mixes rock! I listened to them on MySpace. Thanks for including Wall of Voodoo!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry about that. I was down to three stars too. Those silly stars fluctuate. I think more people on the board just have to get to know you. By the way, I think your mixes rock! I listened to them on MySpace. Thanks for including Wall of Voodoo!

aww thank you so much for your kind words about my mixes and stuff <3

i love wall of voodoo!

not so worried about the stars, i just thought it was strange ... i've been a good kitty after all ... well, aside from that incident with the clawed drapes, that is =^..^= :cat:

you didn't notice? there's a rating system in everyone's profile in the form of stars. 5 stars is highest. most people are at 4's, unless they've managed to tick some people off....

edit:I gave kitty lectro a 5 :D

I barely do more then take a peek every once in a while.

*Goes to vote* :evil:

Guest Megalicious

I wouldn't say I'm feeling rejected, you have to actually tell the person how you feel to be rejected, however I am a bit under the weather in the heartbroken department. **sigh** I'll never learn.

What she said. Oh wait, she is me ... I mean .. yeah. :unsure:

you didn't notice? there's a rating system in everyone's profile in the form of stars. 5 stars is highest. most people are at 4's, unless they've managed to tick some people off....

edit:I gave kitty lectro a 5 :D

I was wondering what those stars were about......I currently has 5. Hmmm. I'm sure I'll piss someone off someday. Hehe.

They do fluctuate a lot, I'm not sure exactly how they work.

• 2 months later...

Archived