Your completely unreasonable dating requirements...

PHYSICAL:

Height - Over mine (I'm 5'9'')

Weight/body type - Athletic/slim

Eyes - Gentle Looking, yet dominance

Hair - Long Black and silky!

Skin - Pale white

Character - Intelligent, acts like an alpha male, Gentle to lover and very protective yet not obsessive, eats healthy, loves nature as much as everything else. Can hold a very well intelligent conversation, loves music, knows how to play instruments, and knows what he wants.

Clothing: Gothic/Punk/Industrial

EMOTIONAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL:

Loves everything as much as he hates it.

PERSONALITY:

A nice little poem I found will explain it (Same as Character)

I am the good, the evil in you. I am the fire in your eyes. I am the hunter, the hunted. I am the blood on your sword. I am your Lord, your Master, your God. I'll show you the way to me. I am the black, the white in you. I am the Light that grands you life. I am the red of blood that escapes you. I am your life, you will not escape me.

SPIRITUALITY:

Really doesn't have a religion, but believes in Spirits, Elements, and Energies

SEXUALITY:

Straight. Kinky kinky....

JOB:

Something great and beneficiary

I got what I wanted: someone with good spelling and grammar. It's nice not needing to mentally edit everything he says or writes. Actually, he corrects me betimes.

I must drive you nuts. Especially because I'm educated enough to know decent grammar rules, but carelessly toss them aside on a whim if it feels right.

I must drive you nuts. Especially because I'm educated enough to know decent grammar rules, but carelessly toss them aside on a whim if it feels right.
Edited by Chernobyl

Nah, I'm okay with you. I mean, I edit everybody, including myself, and I'm actually hardest on me: I only post about ten percent of the things I begin to type and even those have been edited to death and I STILL make errors. Some errors I know are done in haste and that's okay. Some are stylistic or tonal choices and that is fine. It is the consistent errors of those who just don't care that bother me. And that's only because I put such priority on language. I suppose that if I were as obsessed and nerdy about math or something else and NOT language, I wouldn't even notice.

Must like boots. And at least wear them from time to time.

(Preferably combat boots)

Its pretty lame that, after showing someone the Dr. Marten's site (linked to the female boots), they end up finding shoes that they like...but they're just shoes. And even then they say they may not like them because they're steel-toed. WUT.

Must like boots. And at least wear them from time to time.

(Preferably combat boots)

Its pretty lame that, after showing someone the Dr. Marten's site (linked to the female boots), they end up finding shoes that they like...but they're just shoes. And even then they say they may not like them because they're steel-toed. WUT.

Yay boots

• 1 year later...

The following things make for a complete douchebag and make me wish I was a lesbian more and more each day:

-making the statement "you earned points for", for example, you called and woke me up on time for work, you earned major points for that..., dude fuck off, take your points, shove em up your ass, coinceited fuck! It's just curtious and responsible to wake someone up on time, god how ghetto and irresponsible are we to expect less?

-Do not keep saying, "your so hot can I take you to all my "spots"? I just want to show you off. Yeah, an awesome compliment but your a pig.

-Do not ask your friends right in front of me to basically rate me or if they thought I was attractive.

-You cannot ask me to marry you or tell me you love me the first time we go out, lmao specially if you don't have a ring...kidding, it's still innapropriate.

-Do not tell me I am going to smoke, um something with you when I tell you I do not...dumbass.

-Oh, when someone asks you if you are single or involved with someone and you say no, that also means "are you messing around with anyone because I don't like drama, and I do not play games, so if you got someone else, I am not interested. The girls in the neighborhood may like that shit, I do not. Sorry. Oh, and don't call her a damn stalker because you thought I was going to be cool with your fwb situation, either. You snitched on yourself, partna.

-One more, DO NOT TALK ABOUT ME EN ESPANOL or any language I do not understand, I may not speak it but I heard the word weta in their somewhere!

Edited by kat

PHYSICAL:

Uh. Tall, dark and handsome. :drool

Height - Never really an issue with me; I've dated shorter and taller. I guess I prefer taller than 5'7"

Weight/body type - Thin or well-toned

Age - Never liked a guy younger than me. So older than 20.

Eyes - Blue or green

Hair - Preferably either dark or platinum blonde.

Medium length, parted to the side.

Pushed back, off the forehead.

Death hawks are good too.

Skin - Very pale. It's rare that I like tan people.

Character - Preferably European. Sometimes Asian.

Clothing: Preferably dark but knows how to dress. Likes different styles.

EMOTIONAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL:

- Not needy.

- Understands people and knows how to handle them.

- Knows how to handle ME. @_#

- Level headed with an exceptional sense of self.

- Minimal mental issues.

- Hint of crazy genius is a plus.

PERSONALITY:

If one doesn't have a good personality, I will have absolutely no interest.

- Open, intelligent, playful, easygoing.

- A good conversationalist.

- Able to take and make a joke. Witty, dry, sarcastic.

- Doesn't have a jealous or paranoid bone in their body. Trusting.

- Doesn't get feelings hurt easily.

- Isn't quick to anger or violence. :confused:

- Is highly supporting and understanding.

- Talks out problems.

- Dodn't bore or tire easily.

- Inspirational. Wants to push me and others to be the best I/they can be, but doesn't pressure.

All of the above? Mindgasm. :drool

SPIRITUALITY:

- Relatively irrelevant, so long as they don't push their beliefs into me.

- Has something to believe in, even if it's only themselves.

- No animal sacrifices or Kool-Aid experiments, kthnks. :heart:

SEXUALITY:

- So long as they're comfortable and open with themselves.

- Doesn't mind me. :laugh:

- Monogamous or open relationship (either way - Honesty).

- A/bi/pan sexual, in that they're generally more easygoing.

- Not homophobic or anti-sexual.

- Not opposed to kinky stuff. :wink

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

- I enjoy highly creative and intelligent people.

- Actively involved with one creative project or another.

- Should have a decent amount of hobbies and interests.

- Preferably some in common with me, such as music.

JOB:

- Anything legal and something they enjoy.

- Something I can be their cheerleader for. Sending love and support! :heart:

FAMILY:

- Good relationship with family.

- Either lives with them or alone.

OTHER:

- Is literate.

- Doesn't smoke or do drugs.

- Isn't an alcoholic.

- Healthy.

- Accents make me look like this: :swoon

- Enjoys cooking. :thumbsup:

- Enjoys cuddling >:| Fierce cuddler right hurr. :devil:

- Preferably no kids, but not important. Kids are fun.

- Doesn't have a dire need to say "I love you" or "Will you marry me?" in a serious context. Freaks me out. Joking is perfectly fine, though.

- Doesn't like, stalk me or anything. o_o?

- Can have a good time. Likes DOING things, even if it's staying at home and watching a movie.

- I think they're goodlooking. :animier:

- Have nice eyebrows. >:| This is a must.

- Gives space when needed.

- Gets along with my friends.

- Tattoos or piercings don't matter. They can be cool, but only if tasteful.

- Optional makeup. Eyeliner.. :drool:heart:

DOESN'T MIND THE FACT THAT I:

- AM GOFFTASTIC. :rolleyes:

- Look different from day to day (wigs, makeup, contacts)

- I have long hair.

- Don't want to cut or dye my hair.

- Wear makeup.

- Can be brutally honest.

- Like giving massages.

- Like taking pictures of pretty things. Especially if I happen to be dating them. x3

- Am playful and teasing - I have a flirty personality.

- Occasionally need space.

- Don't like hanging out at my house.

- Talk to my ex's. I don't like being unfriendly when I don't have to.

- Don't like talking on the phone. Texty time please. c:

That's about it for now. o.o

Edited by Illuminatrix

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Idgaf. I made the waitress split the bill when I went on a date last week cause I don't expect shit anymore. The dude was kinda tripped out about it and said, what is this? 

Some kind of new age dating? I mean I don't even understand dating etiquette.

A former DGNer,  last week at the handfasting said, "wow, I thought you would be coupled up already in a ltr. Nope, and then he asked me basically what was wrong with me and why do I have trouble finding the good one's? He said they exist and seems to have hope for me still. I appreciate it.

Edited by kat

Ohhhh, I see this thread is meant for superficial requirements, ha! Well...

Let's have fun, hmm OK

I'm barely 5 ft 5 so I don't think it is too much to expect someone taller, because, um, I don't want to feel like Snow White.

Um...also, like a job like ANYTHING, and don't quit said job after we get together and don't blame me because you wanted to be so far up my ass that you find a reason to quit and then 3 months later blame.

Do not ever talk to me like a dog, really I'm not that girl and I will never disrespect you either but I may bitch about the ways you suck on DGN if you do because I find that I get support from friends here when I am falling apart I am brought to perspective again when I post about this stuff.

Don't ogle women in front of me, people looking is one thing but don't drool like you never seen a girl in a mini skirt. 

Don't lie to me. No matter how ugly it is it isn't as bad as being exposed ultimately, and lying just sucks in general.

Don't EVER compare me to an ex, EVER..I have never really had it happen when dating anyone but still, also, I'm amazing there is noone ever like me.

Sex stuff. We have to click on all levels.. I can tell if I kiss someone what's up.

Ha! No pun intended.

Edited by kat

My problem is listing off my "requirements" (not that I need any atm currently in a relationship) sort of excludes a lot of people that I might (except for 1 thing <whatever> that 1 thing is) might turn me away from someone that is great for me. 

A minor thing that I'm starting to think is not so minor and never really thought about it before,  I need someone thats maybe as bad as me (mental health wise) or just fine and has no issues (like anyone doesn't hah), but if they are WAY WORSE than me, its really rough.  I've only had that situation twice , and both times it ended badly. I can deal with a lot of psyche issues just fine but this... (one dead - suicide, which I should have saw coming, but that was back when I was more of a dumbass than I am now.  The other "worse than me" GF  just never spoke to me again one day... to this day I've not heard a good reason for it. Used to make me feel like my heart was tearing out and all the water in my body wanted to shoot out my eyes.)

Sexually i used to basically require some version of masochistic  / sub / pervert now not so much, its still there but as the years go by and I'm not getting any younger that's less of a total roadblock like it used to be.  I'd like to get more into that "scene" from a social (although not poly, at least not outside the bad girl cage.  (*mysterious sounds playing*) lol   (there is no bad girl cage ... but there should be! )  =P

I'd have a hard time being with someone that I cant at least TALK INTO taking an interest in my only real "hobby" (Magic the Gathering) since thats , nerdy as hell I know, but its a big part of my life... despite not being able to afford a full deck of good cards.

They have to be NICE.  Crazy to even have to say that but that IS a requirement.  If they don't like suggling in front of the TV and other similar things /boot to curb mode on/.   

Edited by Troy Spiral

• 1 year later...

Um I used to apologize when guys said that the way I talk makes them feel like they are talking to their probation officer or lawyer or something but how stupid of me to do that?  

Number 1: Think about it probation officer?  Lawyer?  Haven't they said enough by now.  Damn egos. 

Number 2: I shouldn't have to dumb it down because you aren't smarter than a 5th grader. 

He said don't use big words like analogy and empathy.  Talk so regular people understand!! !! 

Damn, dude well that was a waste of time. 

I deleted all my dating site profiles because I am letting go off that crap. 

35 minutes ago, kat said:

Um I used to apologize when guys said that the way I talk makes them feel like they are talking to their probation officer or lawyer or something but how stupid of me to do that?  

Number 1: Think about it probation officer?  Lawyer?  Haven't they said enough by now.  Damn egos. 

Number 2: I shouldn't have to dumb it down because you aren't smarter than a 5th grader. 

He said don't use big words like analogy and empathy.  Talk so regular people understand!! !! 

Damn, dude well that was a waste of time. 

I deleted all my dating site profiles because I am letting go off that crap. 

Guys like that when filling out an application come to the question of sex.  There response would be either yes, not enough or is this an offer.

On 11/15/2016 at 0:54 AM, Draco1958 said:

Guys like that when filling out an application come to the question of sex.  There response would be either yes, not enough or is this an offer.

Yeah, but some guys do that to try to sound clever.  It's also a bit of the websites fault at that point then too because they can't figure out how to use a yes/no ratio option and go with a text field.  Then again maybe they're trying to be progressive and include every gender under the sun.  I myself identify as an Apache Attack Helicopter.