Your completely unreasonable dating requirements...

Since I’ve never done this, here’s the unreasonable:

PHYSICAL:

Height - A little under my height which is like 5’8” or 5’9”

Weight/body type - Consistently athletic, but not power-lifter. For instance, abs showing, but not a wide back.

Eyes - Not important, often wearing theatrical contacts.

Hair - Black or violet.

Skin - Pale white

Character - Doesn’t necessarily have to be English, must have the accent. Age somewhere between 20 and 25 seems good, since I'm almost 23.

Clothing: Gothic/Punk/Dark DIY-- any combination of violet and black.

EMOTIONAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL:

Doesn’t hate themselves or others, but not a doormat. Gets things done without getting stressed out and wrapped up in them.

PERSONALITY:

A mix of compassion, randomness, confidence, honesty, insight, cheeky black humor, and wit. Doesn’t want kids but can get along with them. Doesn’t chain-smoke or doesn‘t smoke tobacco at all. Doesn’t have any drug problems including alcohol. Doesn’t mind marijuana, and supports legalization.

SPIRITUALITY:

Anything that falls under mysticism and science.

SEXUALITY:

Heterosexual. Kinky, but not into bondage more than the average person. Not normal, but not extreme.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

Has some things in common, and some things not in common. Is often learning or doing. Likes Post-Punk/Indie more than Industrial.

JOB:

Anything that’s not illegal or involved with the legal system.

FAMILY:

Is on good enough terms with them, or has left them and is done with it.

Realized I posted a handful of times in a thread that says "dating requirements" - actually, I have no dating requirements (unreasonable or otherwise)as I don't date. Only dated twice in my life and they never turned into anything. The women I've been in relationships with I've never dated. Just ended up together though we'd known each other before that. I don't date. I don't play that game.

"Relationship requirement" would be a much more apt term.

I love a girls skin.... I mean it's safe to say if she does not have any skin, I probably won't date her.

What if it's a man wearing a suit made out of girl's skin?

"She puts the lotion on her skin or else she gets the hose again."

My soul is in need of it's twinflame, help.......................I cannot contain it any longer, it is going to leave my body and go out searching on it's own, it has been threatening me for quite some time now, I, I should have said something a long time ago,PLEASE, SOUL, don't do this,,, :crybaby:

I require a curious intellect...that is one of the more important things. Can handle my sense of humor. Another big one is crazy. I need a lady with a certain level of crazy. The two girls I've ever fallen extremely hard for were near insane.

tall guys. tall. hot hot hot. I hate being tall. wah :|

No hatin on being tall! Own it!

They also have more leverage.

:yes

A guy closer to your height just makes a lot of things... easier.

I don't argue with physics.

eh.

while a wise man once told me "everyone's the same height laying down", I still like not feeling like someone's mother. :p

You cant be that tall. How tall are you? I dont remember being shorter than you...

eh.

while a wise man once told me "everyone's the same height laying down", I still like not feeling like someone's mother. :p

someone's mother? lol, yikes. well, i guess it's all a matter of perspective and, heh, the title of this thread. preferences are fine... it just makes me a little sad sometimes to see how bent out of shape people can get about the height thing. among other things.

and anyway, MHO is that pretty girls who are taller are more "striking" (my grandmother would use that word) than if they're shorter. despite thinking that about others, i slouched for years and it only hurt my back and crapped out my mood. not worth it.

you're pretty and tall - nothing to hate on there. :welcome:

baw thanks. haha nah I like being tall, it just sucks- my first 'boyfriend' in middle school was literally a head shorter than I was. hence the feeling like someone's mother thing- walking down the street holding hands with someone that was like 5'0 was VERY awkward and weird. Now it's not as weird, and most of the guys I've dated have been almost the same height as I am. just. one taller would be nice :p

update. decided that this is my finalized unreasonable list.

I've settled for far less before hahahahahahahahaahah this is a dream world.

196964_1693003725859_1260750130_31712258_5222905_n.jpg

Edited by victoriavengeance

• 4 weeks later...

Good clear communication, Honesty, outdoorsmen, active, hard working, home owner, mechanic/handy man, intelegent. Can keep up in conversations regarding Hockey, Cars and Guns. Preferably never married, no kids, must love to travel. The kinkier the better. *I could go on but that's the highlights*

• 2 weeks later...

Good clear communication, Honesty, outdoorsmen, active, hard working, home owner, mechanic/handy man, intelegent. Can keep up in conversations regarding Hockey, Cars and Guns. Preferably never married, no kids, must love to travel. The kinkier the better. *I could go on but that's the highlights*

it's spelled "intelligent." :p

finally thought of something besides being a nonsmoker: onions and garlic must be cherished parts of your world. :D