Your completely unreasonable dating requirements...

I have an addendum that needs listed.

Must have the ability to handle higher thought from time to time. Partying is fine fun and good...but I need good conversation!

Also - ya bring any kind of narcotic into my home without proper prescription, you immediately become my enemy.

So it's a date then!? LMAO! :rofl:

My perfect male partner?

Well, then...haha! I'm a fairly lenient person when it comes to dating...but as for perfect...

Height:

Tall (at least 5'10)

Weight/body type:

More on the slender side...but strong. Able to lift me without too much effort.

Big, strong hands.

Eyes:

Dark, pretty eyes with thick eyelashes.

I tend to go for guys with thicker/darker eyebrows...? Yeah, I dunno...haha!

Hair:

Dark shaded...either black or brown. If not that, then an unnatural color(s).

Mohawk preferred.

If not, then a complimentary hairstyle...not too long, but soft, easy to run fingers through or play with.

Skin:

I generally go for pale skinned fellows.

And tattoos/piercings are very nice.

Character:

Outgoing, well-humored, spirited, strong, understanding, open-minded, caring, somewhat secretive.

Clothing:

Basically, whatever he looks best in and is comfortable in.

But he must wear boots, lol

Emotional/Psychological:

Not insane?

Strong, able to handle any psychological problems well. Not abusive, not scary. Not over-sensitive (though its normal for people to breakdown sometimes).

Personality:

Easy-going, humorous, a little cocky at times, confident, but with a sensitive side, mysterious, has a cuddly side, has a dominant side.

Spirituality:

You are what you are. It doesn't matter. Just as long as he doesn't preach about his religion.

I guess atheist or agnostic is best...even though I myself am a Christian, lol

Sexuality:

Straight. More dominant, but doesn't mind being somewhat submissive at time. Passionate.

Hobbies/Interests:

Gaming (I love watching guys play videogames), similar interests in music (heavy metal, etc.), some sort of recreational activity...doesn't matter how amazing.

An interest in fantasy, plays DnD, reads nerdy novels/science fiction, etc.

Job:

A well paying job. Or a secure one.

Though I guess it depends on his current situation in life.

Family:

As long as they like me, I'm happy.

And...I think that is good for now.

Oh, and also...I'd prefer if he knew how to cook well. I'm not one for sticking to learning something unless I'm REALLY inspired...and I only know how to cook something if the directions are on the box. :X

Also,

I have a thing for motorcycles. lol

EDIT:

Oh!

And I also have a thing for prominent hipbones and collarbones. And semi-big ears. And long fingers (don't make that dirty...grrr).

Edited by Eevee

PHYSICAL:

Height - Being as I'm only 5'8, I like women who are shorter then me, but it's not that big a deal to me.

Weight/body type - I like women with curves, otherwise I don't really care as long as they carry themselves well.

Eyes - I don't care, though Green and Blue seem to make me drool a little. lol

Hair - I like unique hair, short, long, light dark, doesn't matter, just rock it in an orignal way.

Skin - I could care less. lol

Character - Open minded, free spirited and smart. Otherwise I'm open to just about anybody.

Clothing: Heavy metal, goth, punk, ect. Normal clothing styles don't really bother me either.

EMOTIONAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL:

Crazy as fuck seems to be my standards, doesn't mean I like it... lol Umm, honestly, I like a clingy person, someone who's very open about they're emotions, they know how to use a friend when in need but is still very independent.

PERSONALITY:

Bouncy, but not to bouncy. Funny, slightly crazy and has an interest in just about everything.

SPIRITUALITY:

Doesn't matter to me as long as you don't try and push it on me.

SEXUALITY:

As long as you like me, thats fine. Beyond that, I'm open to talk about what else is possible.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

History is the biggest thing with me, after that I'd say music, movies, games, books umm, I dunno. I can talk about almost anything.

JOB:

If you have one in Michigan, I'm impressed.

FAMILY:

As long as your not attached to their hip, doesn't matter to me.

I dont really have any, I like who I like. I have a wide range of different looks and personalities I like. I guess just as long as your not wearing the baggie pants look and hats sideways its all good. I do like guys who is taller then me but thats not hard cause im only 5'4. I think everyone is different and I like to get to know someone from the inside out.

All I can say is, other than your height requirement, Spook is all that and I am so glad I snatched him up first! Nyah, nyah!

Tee hee. I'm awesome!

OH!

And LoS just reminded me of something...I have a huge thing for musicals...so as long as he can stand that interest of mine and NOT make fun of it, that makes me happy...hehe

Yep, still me.

"Don't sing. It's OK, you know. Let's just walk. Can we walk? " -Robert, Enchanted

My specialty is an improvised crab legs and vegetable medley over angle hair pasta in a white wine sauce. Back when I was dating Cate, we were hungry but she didn't feel like going out so I just dug around her freezer, fridge, and pantry to see what she had. I just threw some random stuff together and it came out awesomely. So awesomely that when I cooked something for Calix and her mom I did something similar but with shrimp and fettuccine. No recipe, no measurements. Just threw shit together and improvised.

PHYSICAL:

Height - I love tall guys, 6'0 and over - hey they have to be at least taller when I wear my F me shoes :whistle:

Weight/body type - I don't like skinny .. being that I'm curvy I feel like I'm going to break their bones. I do like my men to have meat ^_^.

Eyes - Doesn't really matter on color , I do like expressive eyes..

Hair - NO HAIR! I love a shaved head. My hands on a bald head is a turn on for me.. but not just any bald head hahaha..

Skin - No preference, but not ghost looking. I have olive skin myself I don't want to worry about them burning in the sun lol

Clothing: Anything really. Just as long as it's CLEAN!

EMOTIONAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL:

I do tend to like the more emotional guys :wub:.

I don't care if you act like a tough guy in front of everyone else, but be a teddy bear with me.

I do like sane men. Not people who are unstable. If your super happy one minute- and depressed seconds later, take a hike-I do like roller coasters but that's why I got to Cedar Point!

PERSONALITY:

HAS TO BE FUNNY-WITTY-SILLY. I love to laugh, and I like to tease a lot so it's a bonus if they can do the same to me. They have to keep striving for knowledge. I am a sponge myself I love to keep learning new things and it's a great plus to move forward together. Being perverted helps too :happy:.

Being comfortable in your own skin and not pretending to be something your not.

Honesty is a big one, no matter how harsh or painful I want to hear the truth!

SPIRITUALITY:

Whatever you practice is fine as long as you don't push it onto me.. I mean everyone has their beliefs and I have my own.

SEXUALITY:

I am extremely sexual. They have to be creative, and willing to try new things at least once. Also they have to be eager to please, since I do too. Passion and sensuality are important!!! Must be able to go more than just once :rofl:.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

Video games! I love to play them, so having someone to do that with is a bonus. Anime and other foreign movies..

Able to change a spare tire when I'm stranded ^_^, someone who's good at fixing things..

JOB:

Having a carrier is a must. I do too, so it's only fair that were on the same level.

FAMILY:

Is very important to me! Having a good family relationship shows me that you can do the same when we have a family of our own one day. As far as our own families acceptance of each other is nice if it happens, but not necessary. People can be very judgmental, just as long as they support you in your decisions.

I think that's it for now..

• 2 weeks later...

Did you just give yourself a time out? You know, if you need punishment, there are plenty of people here that would be more than willing to do that for you.

Yes. Yes there are.

My completely unreasonable dating requirements is a calendar that doesn't have 1/4 of a day every year.

This ^ wins the thread.

Physical:

Height: well concidering im about 6ft he cant be too short so about 5'7 and he cant be too tall i dont like looking up so the tallest would be 6'4 . . .

Weight/Body type: i dont care seeing as i dont judge no one you just cant be like rediculously overwieght or rediculously underweight so he can be thick he has to have some kind of weight and im so not to beefy muscular men come on that looks sick i mean u can have muscle just dont go overboard with it.

Eyes: i have a thing for people with beautiful peircing blue eys and hazel eyes but eye color dont matter to me and i love people with big bug eyes they look so sexy but that doesnt matter either im not that picky.

Hair: hair is a big thing for me i have a hair fetish you gotta have some type of hair i dont like men who shave their head bald to where u cant even feel the little prickle. there has been a few bald guys that have got my attention its not a positive to be without it.

Skin: not too white and not dark at all im picky i dont like dark skinned people u have to have light skin and when i say light skin i mean light skin.

Character: i love hispanics that can let my name roll of their tongue or a nice caucasion man that can rock my world.

Clothing: frankly i dont care what u wear as long as you dont look like a HOBO walking with me.

Emotional/Psychological:

ok i dont want a crazy nut for a boyfriend but sometimes crazy is cool. and im talking the kind of crazy that comes from a natural high sweets not CUCU in the CABEZA (crazy in the head). Dude has to be romantic when it calls for it i dont care if ur an ass hole but if u see that im having a ruff time u better know how to make me smile. Has to be easy going and get along with my mental friends cuz me and my friend meet eye to eye so you really gotta be able to handle her smart ass.

Personality:

be yourself and make me pppppp my pants but still have the soft side i need from time to time cuz im really into that even though i refuse to commit to it.

Spiritually:

if you can connect with me on another level then i guess your cool (i think that was the question)

if not then i believe in God and i can totally respect you if you dont but sweety dont ever let me hear you trash talk my God cause ill kick your sorry ass to the gutter.

Sexually:

im a fucking freak they dont call me BEYAKA LOKITA (CRAZY FREAK) for nuthn. remember when they first came out with the pizza bagels (pizza in the morning pizza in the evening pizza at super time) well i want sex in the morning sex at lunch time sex be bed and maybe once or twice in the middle of the night.

Hobbies:

i dont really care what your hobbies are cuz i dont really have any myself so it would be cool to maybe get into new things ya dig.

Job:

you must have a good job and know how to take care of yourself cuz momma didnt raise a fool.

i dont wana support you unles im seriously serious about really being committed to you so think about it cause im not a committed person.

Family:

you need to have a good relationship with your parents and you gotta have a good relationship with the few of my family i trust. you have to want a small family of your own in the far far far future. you need to be serious about having that tiny tiy family to cuz one day in my far far far future i want to at least have one kid and if not then who cares.

thats it i feel like im putting out an AD for a guy to come knock on my door with his resume . . .lloll

• 1 month later...