A possible DGN "ladies-only" pajama party..

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...yeah...fu fu estrogen drinks, girlie dress-up, and giggly pillow fights are among his favorite things next to Call of Duty 4 and GTA. :tongue:

He so better not log in today and read that or I'm so gonna get it.

Uhmmm...*backs away slowly from thread*

I just have to laugh 'cause I want everyone right now...to picture what I just described. Do it...it's hilarious and worth it. :laugh:

I have an idea...since you all are having a ladies night in...how about a Dude's Night Out? We could get drunk by 7, break stuff off buildings, smash-in windshields, scare babies, cut down trees with our bare hands all MANFAST like, break shit with our foreheads, piss on playgrounds and throw pennies at hookers while driving by. FUN SHIT.

Hell...instead of a masseuse we could even hire a professional UFC fighter that we all take turns trying to battle. How's that for some R&R?

Sounds good to me! I know this guy who used to do some underground cage-fighting... he might be up for the fun if we get him a fifth...

Maybe this should be a new thread

/threadjack

*hands ladies back their thread*

Sounds good to me! I know this guy who used to do some underground cage-fighting... he might be up for the fun if we get him a fifth...

Maybe this should be a new thread

/threadjack

*hands ladies back their thread*

Ah, I see a challenge night to see who will have more fun! :)

I have an idea...since you all are having a ladies night in...how about a Dude's Night Out? We could get drunk by 7, break stuff off buildings, smash-in windshields, scare babies, cut down trees with our bare hands all MANFAST like, break shit with our foreheads, piss on playgrounds and throw pennies at hookers while driving by. FUN SHIT.

Hell...instead of a masseuse we could even hire a professional UFC fighter that we all take turns trying to battle. How's that for some R&R?

Well damn.

The guy activities sound like a lot more fun than any girly things.

*pouts*

How many of you ladies would be interested in a ladies-only jammie jam? :biggrin: I've been kicking the idea around for some time now-- GRG is the only one whom I've laid the idea on, so far.

I think it would be a fun way for us to bond, and have some much-deserved "girl time." I know a professional masseuse I could hire to come and do ten minute massages for each of us. We could make fu-fu blender and hot chocolate drinks, paint one others' toenails, play dress-up, take turns playing music, toast marshmallows and chestnuts in the fireplace, talk about boys, and do each others' makeup and hair. This could be REALLY fun! :p

I was thinking sometime in autumn or winter. That would be plenty of time to plan the details for a rockin' pajama party! :fun:

Ladies, let me know what you think..

I would dearly love to see you gals but have a bit of social anxiety stopping me here.

I don't really get into board games and such.

Can I just sit in a dark corner and watrch? (only half kidding here).

I'm posting this because I'm wondering if I'm not the only one hesitating for this reason.

I'd like to see you all though! I can cook!! - I'll bring something yummy to eat.

Haha...I had commented on the guys saying hanging out sounded fun...and then I found where they go the ideal from. :p

Sure...I think it would be fun...it would be an easy-going, fun way to meet more people from here. :)

I'd be in...

:D

Alrighty, then! It looks like a lot of you are game, SOOO..

I must get to planning!

Anyone else who has suggestions for a possible date, games, or activities, post them here in this thread, or PM me! :biggrin:

Im in school Mon-Thru startin the 26th I think so any other day is great.

I'm leery to make it on a Saturday, unless you all want to shuttle down to CC.. *laughs*

I dare not to compete with the Holy DGN Sabbath! :rofl:

If you ladies want to make the trip down to the City, it could be arranged as part of the evening. :)

Archived