Fav pic of yourself

oh man it was so packed that night O.O. also whats funny is your friends with tyler retzloff and I saw your little mini icon and then I saw the same pic when I was finding my pics on that one guys photo bucket lol and then I find you here XD the world is very small.

How do you know Tyler? I used to live right down the road from him. Duuuddeee I'm creeped out O.o XD

@stormknight- my favorite, handsome dirty old man!

@worms- HOT girly.

Hahahahahaha this is my newest favorite slut club outfit! anyone at city probably saw it saturday. I decided to go for the let's get drunk and not wear clothing look. I rocked it.

post-4240-129894635217_thumb.jpg

Edited by victoriavengeance

@stormknight- my favorite, handsome dirty old man!

@worms- HOT girly.

Hahahahahaha this is my newest favorite slut club outfit! anyone at city probably saw it saturday. I decided to go for the let's get drunk and not wear clothing look. I rocked it.

DAMN your making wish I was there Saturday :p

Im going to guess city or necto.

It's Necto being mounted by CC, actually. When those two powers combine...they become SLUT CLUB!

Free AIDS with admission. Girls with gonorrhea get in free before 11.

Hey, even Metro Times and Orbit(RIP) named CC as best place for a one-night stand several times in their yearly Detroit "Best Of" lists.

Ugggghhhhh...grody. I'm a professional degenerate and all, but have never done a one-night stand and all I want so say is that if I ever DID...CC would not be the pool I'd choose from :ralph:. We were even talking last night at Mars Bar about how gross it is that people even fuck in that place, I would never want my junk exposed to that air :laugh:. Hell, I've never even sat on one of their toilet seats, I full dude-it when I pee in there, they might as well have urinals in the chick's bathroom too :rofl:. The last few times I went, to their credit, it was cleaner after all these years of conditions that would make Kowloon seem livable.

Uhmmm fav pic though, so I'm not threadjacking....let's see here, I had pretty sweet makeup last night:

IMG0004-1.jpg

And I'm displaying the "I wish my webcam wasn't so shitty" pose of disapproval and disappointment.

Ugggghhhhh...grody. I'm a professional degenerate and all, but have never done a one-night stand and all I want so say is that if I ever DID...CC would not be the pool I'd choose from :ralph:. We were even talking last night at Mars Bar about how gross it is that people even fuck in that place, I would never want my junk exposed to that air :laugh:. Hell, I've never even sat on one of their toilet seats, I full dude-it when I pee in there, they might as well have urinals in the chick's bathroom too :rofl:. The last few times I went, to their credit, it was cleaner after all these years of conditions that would make Kowloon seem livable.

Uhmmm fav pic though, so I'm not threadjacking....let's see here, I had pretty sweet makeup last night:

IMG0004-1.jpg

And I'm displaying the "I wish my webcam wasn't so shitty" pose of disapproval and disappointment.

ew. I can never take people home or go home with someone after the club. especially not at city/necto. weiird.

not someone I don't even know . yuck.

going home with savagehart doesn't count, we have a domestic partnership. hahahaha.

183102_1679488747993_1260750130_31690187_4270524_n.jpg

there, I'm clothed. normal victoria is normal.

At least as normal as you can get.