Riddle Me This

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you seen Anita & Bishop make the shots for the night? Bishop puts so much freaking alcohol in there I'm surprised people don't have liver damage just from one of them. LOL!!

I think the pitcher price going up just because of a pitcher that is no more than 4 ounces larger than the old ones is a bit ridiculous. Especially when it's Bud you're serving. I'd like to see a different tap option.

clean it. Wash the floor. More toilet paper

I am tired of getting holes and runs in my fishnets when I sit on those spinter filled benches. Paint them like the boblo boat.

Yeah, what she said. The whole club needs a bath & polish.

I do like the way it's going with redesigning it and changing stuff around, but if you change around the garbage in a dumpster...well...it's still a dumpster. So it needz a better cleaning on a regular basis! I don't wanna have to worry about diseases when sitting down at a club.

Uhmmm...other than that, it's kinda monotanous every week. Maybe switch stuff up a little somehow?

Yeah, what she said. The whole club needs a bath & polish.

I do like the way it's going with redesigning it and changing stuff around, but if you change around the garbage in a dumpster...well...it's still a dumpster. So it needz a better cleaning on a regular basis! I don't wanna have to worry about diseases when sitting down at a club.

Uhmmm...other than that, it's kinda monotanous every week. Maybe switch stuff up a little somehow?

nail hit on head,etc

well you asked for it......probably nothing new but whateve.

better lighting on the floor is always a suggestion.

some of the music can get redundant, mostly just the techno weenie bs.

agreed on the drinky stuff, granted i won't be drinkin as often as i used to on account of too many brain cells gone MIA i still don't like payin out the ass when i do.

i still can't get used to the new paint........

other than that i'm satisfied.

So what would people like to see at the City Club?

BISHOP!

How 'bout:

1--Thurs &/or Sun nights?

2--No cover charge for 21+?

3--DJ's more responsive to (reasonable) requests?

4--Less restrictive dress codes? (Read: Gender equity on the nipples issue)

5--More subtle empty-bottle runs? (Read: Call off the CC gestapo)

Aside from that--rock on, brother.

:peanutbutterjellytime:

Hmm..

I would like to see less women vomitting when I go in the bathroom.

:)

Paul would like me to see less women vomitting when I go in the bathroom.

When I go to the bathroom at CC, I have been known to be in there for half an hour or longer..

Less vomitting, ladies.

hahaha Hmm.. I dont see any of you DGN regulars vomitting at CC.

Kudos for knowing your limits!!

First off bishop, i hope you don't take any of the above or below comments personally. Its nice to see somone from CC actually asking this sort of stuff. CC has long been considered a place where the managment/ownership basicly ignores the wishes of the patrons. I know thats not your fault at all. I keep sending business to CC every week.

Day One Changes:

Courtesy-classes for about half the security, crowd pleasing play lists, WAY better ventilation/climate control, and just overall cleaning of the place, especially the bathrooms (which has improved slightly more recently). All fairly easy and simple to take care of with minimal effort. Can't please everyone of course, but these things have been major complaints , by large numbers of people for ages.

These are just baseline "starter" things that i think most of us business-minded people figured would have been taken care of ages ago. Unfortunately since they've all been ignored for ages, i assume its a higher-up problem and not expecting any changes anytime soon, as i know specifically , people have talked to the various people in charge about all of this.

My only real beef with CC is that the price of drinks seem to switch up between different bar tenders!

Example.. -two yager bombs from one tender cost me $24.00 but the person I was with, we went to the bar to get another one and he was only charged $10.00 for one.. And another night I was drinking long islands and the first one cost $8.00 and the second one only cost $6.00...

Equal treatment for women assaulting men... They should get THROWN OUT!!!

As a side note... the floor WAS white; you can see it in the corners of the floor, AHAHAHAHA!!!

Awwww yeah I saw that lil thing on saturday and yeah I think the girl should of gotten the boot... And eeeps about the floor way way WAY scary!

Hmm..

I would like to see less women vomitting when I go in the bathroom.

:)

Paul would like me to see less women vomitting when I go in the bathroom.

When I go to the bathroom at CC, I have been known to be in there for half an hour or longer..

Less vomitting, ladies.

hahaha Hmm.. I dont see any of you DGN regulars vomitting at CC.

Kudos for knowing your limits!!

A-friggen-men!

I've lucked out a few times and hit the bathroom when it was clean.. But the second to the last time I went it was FUCKING GROSS the sinks were filled to the brim with puke! :ralph I count myself lucky I have NEVER puked from drinking and I understand it happens.. But come on hit the trash can not the hot water handle!

I'd love to see a dress code, (i.e.: no fratboys in wifebeaters and ballcaps, no "Barbie" girls in flip flops and pink fuzzy jackets) how damn hard is it to put on a black shirt?

Cleaner and better lighting would be nice. Maybe drink specials.

And awwwww though I think it's kinda entertaining having them there... Though I will admit to hating the prep boys who try to pull the "player pink" shirts off there.. I mean come on..

I don't think that is very constructive. I don't care who comes in there as long as they're not making asses of themselves, which believe it or not, most people are capable of doing.

Not to sound disrespectful..DA

I have seen these ppl hanging outside of grocery stores and such harrassing ppl,and employees for no reason,I never see metal heads,goths,emo's,or just plain people do this.

Other than that back to sucbject.

Archived