Who Here Is Single

ya that seems ludicrous, awkward isn't a huge deal, hell a LOT of people on this bored are awkward, and I can't imagine guy's makin fun of ya, you seem really sweet and kind, and being beautiful doesn't help either :-P

I appreciate that; thank you. :happy:

I SEDUCE PEOPLE WITH MY AWKWARDNESS. :devil:

I was at that age where people found it fun to take advantage of people. Middle school was awful in general. :laugh::crybaby:

I was at that age where people found it fun to take advantage of people. Middle school was awful in general. :laugh::crybaby:

Anytime! :-) and nothing wrong with awkward people, ask anyone on here, I'm very awkward, oh wait I'm thinking of odd and strange.

In other news - I am, for the most part, enjoying being single right now.

Positive: I have more alone time. :happy:

Negative: No one to cuddle with. :confused:

Alone time is indeed grand, and I understand the negative I travel all over for work so its not very cheery.

In other news - I am, for the most part, enjoying being single right now.

Positive: I have more alone time. :happy:

Negative: No one to cuddle with. :confused:

You know, I was able to play Ratchet And Clank Collection for 12 hours straight on Tuesday night. I realized, I haven't been able to do that shit in 3 years! The pros are definitely outnumber the cons for being single. At least, for now. Maybe I'm just a nerd. *shrug*

You know, I was able to play Ratchet And Clank Collection for 12 hours straight on Tuesday night. I realized, I haven't been able to do that shit in 3 years! The pros are definitely outnumber the cons for being single. At least, for now. Maybe I'm just a nerd. *shrug*

Lol. Wow I haven't played video games for 12 hours in a row in about a decade 0.0

Anytime! :-) and nothing wrong with awkward people, ask anyone on here, I'm very awkward, oh wait I'm thinking of odd and strange.

Alone time is indeed grand, and I understand the negative I travel all over for work so its not very cheery.

You could say that my name IS strange, in a manner of speaking. :laugh:

Sorry to hear that. D:

I know. O_o I'm getting a surprising amount of things done without the need to text back someone every five minutes.

When you were dating, you had to text every five minutes? I would only be able to take so much of that before I told them to fuck off. Lol

I enjoy talking, and my ex was a Chatty Cathy. O.o Thousands upon thousands of texts refuse to be deleted from my phone. Trust me, I've tried.

You could say that my name IS strange, in a manner of speaking. :laugh:

Sorry to hear that. D:

So the name Illuminatrix means strange? :-P

When you were dating, you had to text every five minutes? I would only be able to take so much of that before I told them to fuck off. Lol

Depending on whom it was, I'd agree, I wouldn't mind so much if it was a cute lil chickadee

I enjoy talking, and my ex was a Chatty Cathy. O.o Thousands upon thousands of texts refuse to be deleted from my phone. Trust me, I've tried.

How can your phone hold that many texts? Lol seems like you'd have no memory

So the name Illuminatrix means strange? :-P

How can your phone hold that many texts? Lol seems like you'd have no memory

Haha, we'll go with that. XD

It's up to 16,500 something. I spend like, ten minutes waiting for them to delete, then I have to take the battery out of my phone out of impatience. .-. I have about 23 MB left on the internal storage right now, so I'm not terribly worried.

It's up to 16,500 something. I spend like, ten minutes waiting for them to delete, then I have to take the battery out of my phone out of impatience. .-. I have about 23 MB left on the internal storage right now, so I'm not terribly worried.

Gee wilikers! My phone would burst with that many texts.

AWKWARDNESS RULES!!!

I was told by several people that I will die from falling down a flight of stairs

I'm lucky to get 16 texts. A year. :sad:

I feel odd about this but, at times I'm incredibly happy being single, but one or two times outta the month I just get all "emo" depressed and want a cuddle friend, but not so much a relationship, just someone I can pickup for a date every now and a again, have a nice romantic evening, and whatever happens happens.. odd.. yea I know..