Who Here Is Single

I can't run...smoke too much...guess that means I am going to be a trophy husband

I apologize for a quick off topic question...

Please don't take this as me trying to be insulting, sarcastic, rude, mean, judging or anything negative. I really really really am curious. That statement you made baffles me. What is so great about smoking, that you would be willing to give up your ability to run for it? I've never done it (and no, Im not a holier than thou non smoker. I think it's the ONLY thing I've not done at some point lol..and I don't really give a shit if someone does or not. To each their own) so I really don't know what it's like. I've long wondered what the appeal is but have never had the balls to ask someone because I don't want anyone to think I'm being judgmental or anything. I'm just really really curious!

I apologize for a quick off topic question...

Please don't take this as me trying to be insulting, sarcastic, rude, mean, judging or anything negative. I really really really am curious. That statement you made baffles me. What is so great about smoking, that you would be willing to give up your ability to run for it? I've never done it (and no, Im not a holier than thou non smoker. I think it's the ONLY thing I've not done at some point lol..and I don't really give a shit if someone does or not. To each their own) so I really don't know what it's like. I've long wondered what the appeal is but have never had the balls to ask someone because I don't want anyone to think I'm being judgmental or anything. I'm just really really curious!

My reasons for smoking could take up the entire screen and are best put into a different topic. But in short my joints went to shit in high school and I am always getting therapy or surgery for them...so running wouldn't work anyways. Smoking helps me cope in many situations and unlike drinking it takes less time, money, and judgement away from you. There is more but if more questions need to be answered a new thread would be in order.

My reasons for smoking could take up the entire screen and are best put into a different topic. But in short my joints went to shit in high school and I am always getting therapy or surgery for them...so running wouldn't work anyways. Smoking helps me cope in many situations and unlike drinking it takes less time, money, and judgement away from you. There is more but if more questions need to be answered a new thread would be in order.

wait till the arthritis sets in...

yup sure beats alcohol

wait till the arthritis sets in...

yup sure beats alcohol

Hey...I already got my checklist of problems and agony...death really doesn't scare me no matter how it happens...we have no set plan as far as problems we encounter and our time and method of demise...so in my opinion there is nothing that we do in life that is good or bad for our health because in the end how the fuck do we know what is really supposed to happen? Pick your poison...if you say that you don't have one you are lying to yourself and are going to have one hell of a time dealing with the consequences...

Oh and to keep on topic I am still single...

I quit smoking 3 years ago, and I don't run unless I'm being chased with a weapon.

Ahh...the joys of asthma & arthritis.

Oh, and I'm still NOT single.

I quit smoking 3 years ago, and I don't run unless I'm being chased with a weapon.

Ahh...the joys of asthma & arthritis.

Oh, and I'm still NOT single.

Yeah rub it in...still single and still can't run

I have also quit smoking as it is very easy to do...i've probably quit about a few hundred times...

I'm an on and off smoker. I try to quit all the time, but having such a hectic schedule and a job that depends on me being cordial towards customers, I can't really afford the withdrawal symptoms. Said symptoms would include bitchiness, which apparently I already have a healthy dose of as it is.

Anyways I drank out of Dani Filth's water bottle. Basically that boils down to his DNA being inside my body, and I'm pretty sure we're dating now.

LOL@easy...

There was nothing easy about that!

STILL not single!

Everyone I know agreed that quitting is the easy part...but jumping back on the train is even easier...I for one don't want to be a quitter

And you really don't have to rub it in anymore...really

Match.com tried...and failed me

Everyone I know agreed that quitting is the easy part...but jumping back on the train is even easier...I for one don't want to be a quitter

And you really don't have to rub it in anymore...really

Match.com tried...and failed me

NOT rubbing it in. I was just staying ON topic so the mods don't beat me.