Who Here Is Single

Single and very much still enjoying it,since things are not like they were in the past,past ex's that is(way before I ever thought of going to CC or joining DGN),I'd rather be single for life,since I was never meant to be with anyone in the first place.got my certain friends,certain family members,and work,which is basically great for me,no one to answer to,except 3 people,me,myself and I,LOL!!at least the 100,000 life insurance that I have will some to some good use when my time comes,LOL!!

Guest Megalicious

You'll have to excuse him. He cut all his hair off and with it went his brains...

I think he looks super sexy with the shorter hair. Not that you weren't good looking with the long hair or anything P. :wink

Guest greyhalo

I think he looks super sexy with the shorter hair. Not that you weren't good looking with the long hair or anything P. :wink

I like the short hair too. Then again, I like short hair or no hair much better than long hair.

post-3204-1228269354_thumb.jpg

Let's see...if you are in a relationship with someone on a romantic level,

YOU ARE *NOT* SINGLE.

Just had to get that out of my system.

:rant::wallbash:

seems ive gaffed that rather badly.

sorry. i forgot. you must understand the world of legal definitions im living in.

Well, I am not single. I am glad I am not single no more. I am married as of October 31st, 2008. Expecting my first child by December 13th, 2008. So, I got my self a family and pretty happy with be a married man and be dad to a son name Dylon Ross Koper. So, no more single life for a very longtime and next life start over again in single hood and not this life time, thoe. Took longtime find my soulmate.

-CatsEye :cat: