Who Here Is Single

Yeah it tends to not work so much if you are a gothy type. They will even deny you if they see photos up that are similiar to the type. Same goes for Match.com. Personally I think they want christian singles or those who look healthy and keep themselves up.

very true,you must be a cookie cutter person for them to accept you,the minute they find out you are yourself you are denied,does not matter what you look like,online sites like this to me are a waste of time money.my older brother tried it once,he is clean cut but they denied him because he was himself.and yes religion plays a big part also

I'm single and have been for the last SHIT 9 months!!! WOOP! Didnt realise it has been that long.

I can tell you all that I am having the best time of my life, I have done more in the last 9 months than I have in the last 5 years! I have met some amazing people - some of which are you guys!!! yey! and have done things that if I had been in a relationship would have more than likely been frowned upon and/or FORBIDDEN (lmfao@the bullshit)

And I bloody well intend on staying single until an incredibly perfect man walks into my life and sweeps me off my feet (haha as if) I'm sick of all the relationship shit and hastle! Hurrah for freedom and independence........... and choice and variety ;)

You dont need to be in a relationship to get love and affection and to feel loved, but if a relationship does happen then great, lets go with the flow of life :)

At the moment I prefer taster sessions.... as long as nobody gets hurt

:rofl:

I honestly couldn't handle all that attention.. just simply knowing that they're being faithful to me is enough, there's always room for affection I'll admit.. but after a pissy fuckin day at work.. I want no back rubs.. I got to sit behind the game console and beat the livin shit out of some things with a big ass sword for a while to vent my anger. After that, cuddling on the couch is good, bed too..

not the bathroom or shower.. rare ocasions yeah.. but when I'm in there to wash my ass crack of work funk.. I'm not exactly in the sexual, sensual, or romantic mood to share this certain experience with my significant other lol

+1

I'm very naturally an UNaffectionate person. Furthermore I like to touch...not be touched. I'm visual actually more than anything...I'd rather just SEE a guy naked then have him touch me (another reason that I'm definately a guy). I HATE being touched unless it's sex usually :laugh:. That and I can't help but get annoyed after spending more than an hour a day with my SO. BUT...I realize boys like lovins and hugs and shit so I try to force myself to pay attention to my boyfriend. But hell...it's more bonding to me knowing that you're so comfortable in the relationship to know that your SO doesn't EXPECT attention but is happy to receive it. There's nothing that drives a couple apart more than feeling obligated to hangout when you don't want to - and lemme tell ya, usually I don't want to. I like being alone ALOT. That's why I <3 Raven...yeah inherently that dude would probably love nothing more than to be surgically attached to my pelvic bone somehow and just get showered with constant attention, but he knows I need my space and respects that.

I don't even know where the hell I was even going with all this...I'm tired. Like cracked out tired. And hungover. My brains aren't thinking too good. Maybe I should get off DGN until my head thinks of something constructive to type...

Guest GodfallenPromos

wise lessoned learned. I lost a few girlfriends because they couldn't get over the bullshit their last ex pulled on them. Eventually I got sick of repeating myself saying "I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING EX!" and was really missing my friends since they demanded my time 24/7. Find someone who's been single for a while so they're out of all the stresses of the last insane bitch they were with, that way they don't bring that drama into a new relationship like they would if they immediately hopped in a new one.

lol..good...wanna put a flame thrower to my GF???

and btw Darque...your not single...your married to your labtop n PDA...I know...I've seen!!!

actually, now i'm not sure if i ever posted in here...

i'm not single ( :Poke @ gauge!) but we're both open to dating, either separately, or together, if the right lady/ladies come along.

so, umm, not single, but sort of available, i guess!? :yes

Interesting. :)

I'm single.. I think. :whistle:

Single. and probably terminally so.

I have been so dedicated to the job and friends, I know I have no time to invest in a relationship and treat her right. But when the job is a calling you have been working on for most of your life, it takes some of the edge off of it.

To be quite honest, I don't know how to cope with the fact someone cares that deeply for me. I have been single for so long, being alone has become comfortable for me, like an old leather jacket. I don't know how I would deal with someone wanting to be a part of my life. But there are times I do wonder what it would be like.

Single. and probably terminally so.

I have been so dedicated to the job and friends, I know I have no time to invest in a relationship and treat her right. But when the job is a calling you have been working on for most of your life, it takes some of the edge off of it.

To be quite honest, I don't know how to cope with the fact someone cares that deeply for me. I have been single for so long, being alone has become comfortable for me, like an old leather jacket. I don't know how I would deal with someone wanting to be a part of my life. But there are times I do wonder what it would be like.

Well said

I'm looking at it this way, if it doesn't go well I'm still getting a free meal out of the deal.

Ahhhh... dating for food! I do that... alot. I'm really, really (really) broke. Like can't afford groceries broke. If you play your cards right you can get 2 meals out of it with the doggie bag! ;)

try harmony.com.......the commercial says its the answer to make your dreams come true!!

They didn't deny me, but I had no matches. in a 300 mile radius from Detroit, NO matches. Yeah. Whatever.

Ahhhh... dating for food! I do that... alot. I'm really, really (really) broke. Like can't afford groceries broke. If you play your cards right you can get 2 meals out of it with the doggie bag! ;)

They didn't deny me, but I had no matches. in a 300 mile radius from Detroit, NO matches. Yeah. Whatever.

Haha... dating to eat. Voila` no shopping bills. That's quite a way to help your budget ladies. Personally, I'll just have a quick sandwich because I can't be wasting my time with some fucking egotistical jack ass!

Edit: Spelling Gestapo may be on patrol! Though the Grammar Gestapo may take me in at some time.

Edited by Miranda

Blah I miss being in a relationship. I know being single has advantages but I haven't seen any of them yet. I would rather be able to hear somebody tell me they love me then be able to do whatever I want whenever I want. I would prefer to take somebody out for a night of fun and romance rather then worry about saving money. I know that I'm not in the best position in my life and that there are things I need to work on but its always better when somebody is there for you in every way. You hear alot of people say that they don't have time to worry about being in a relationship but I don't view a relationship as something that people should be worried about when they are in one. Since I've been single I have done more to make progress in my life. But it was myself and not the relationship I was in that prevented me from doing it beforehand. And whatever progress that I do make just doesn't seem to matter to me as much any more if I don't have someone to share it with.

Edited by Slept with ghost