Dgn Night @ City Club - Apr. 12

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to have someone come with me from here so if I can drag someone along maybe and if not then I may have to wait until the end of the semester :( I have a crap load of things to get done still XD

I'm having trouble deciphering this message. "If i can drag somone along..." If you could, or couldnt drag someone along.. how would that relate to going or not going? (if i'm even understanding that correctly)

His words, but you repeated them.

Yeah hope he "settles down", if I ever hear myself described that way someone's getting verbally slapped.

:laugh: Anyone ever said that to me, regardless of size, they're gettin' one-hit-wondered (i.e. KOed on the first hit)

But....

Money isn't looking good...fukkkkkkk :crybaby:

I WANNA EFFING GO TO CC! *stomps off and tantrums*

I WANNA EFFING GO TO CC! *stomps off and tantrums*

I don't think we've officially met, but I'd love to see you there.

I will begin the "Chernobyl Scholarship Fund" & buy your first two rounds.

:beer:

Who's with me & will work the Chernobyl 2nd wave?

:welcome:

If I make it hopefully I finally get to meet ya. Sorry I been silent on the private messages for awhile. Hope you do come.

As of right now my chances of going has increased up a little. Theres 2 possible chances of getting a ride from 2 friends of mine. :thumbsup:

:) YAY now I feel like I have a reason to try and make it there, well I mean more of one :p And eh, i'm just glad you haven't forgotten me yet :D *hug and kiss* ;)

Haha Troy, I know this will sound EXTREMLEY lame...but my parents seeing how they kind of own the duplex I live in and I am rent free currently they still kind of control what I do and how I do it...so they say I can go to CC but that they want me to take someone with me when I do...so I have to find someone to drag to CC with me lol :p Or try and weasel my way into getting to show up by myself...*crosses fingers*

wish me luck XD

Back from Chicago. :jamin

Count me IN, & I'll drag Hunhee & Tygerlili by the heels if necessary. By the high heels. Thankfully I don't think I'll have to resort to such measures for Tszura & Marmee.

:fun:

Hahaha course no one would have to drag me by my heels... Eeeegads I wouldn't want to scuff them... Gawd I love HIGH heels!!!!!

And ummm sorry to say and specially as much as I want to chat it up with Fin one of these nights I'm not sure of anything..

OK so like I've been getting PM's from people trying to convince me to go.. I'm just being coy, I will be attending.. don't know what I'll be wearing.. anyone wanna dress me? hehehehheh oh wait.. maybe that's not a good idea..

No I do NOT do any kind of electrical tape.. unless they now make it big enough and easy to cover your entire body..

heh.. i better not be giving anyone any suggestions.. :D

Archived