Dgn Night @ City Club - Apr. 12

I'm going to do something highly uncharacteristic, I'll be dressed in all white, with a white fuzzy hat to go along with the ensemble. haha, I wonder how many people will finally realize who this is then.

I think I'd already know if you'd just come say hi.. One of these days. :biggrin:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll see what I can do.

Ok, but if you cant then its no big deal. I should give you a call when I get back home.

I'm going to do something highly uncharacteristic, I'll be dressed in all white, with a white fuzzy hat to go along with the ensemble. haha, I wonder how many people will finally realize who this is then.

Dude I've always known who ya are. I known you ever since day 1 at cc, sometimes when I see you your usually busy making out or getting smothered in boobs (like me sometimes lol). Just so you know that there are atleast two of us that knows you :wink

I shall be there to meet all the new people and say hello to the not so new people. And to fix a serious dancing deficiency problem I've had for weeks.

yay!!!

:peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime:

I'm still wavering..

What would I stand to benefit if i were to go? hmm... :p

I'm still wavering..

What would I stand to benefit if i were to go? hmm... :p

You, Hunhee, will have the glorious opportunity to be one step closer to raising your street team number to a 5. What an upset that would be! What a Cinderella story!! The accolades will truly be glorious!!! The moderator who hasn't even been on the board for a whole year beats everyone out for the much coveted 5 ranking!!!! Including the founder...

:sofa: *runs*

What's with all the "maybe" answers? Is this doubling as the fear of commitment thread? Come on people, make up your minds already. That being said, it's a firm "I'm not sure yet" for me. I'm feeling like doing some socializing, but not sure I'll have the energy, picking up some overtime$ this week. If not this week, then probably for sure in 2 weeks, maybe. :biggrin:

You, Hunhee, will have the glorious opportunity to be one step closer to raising your street team number to a 5. What an upset that would be! What a Cinderella story!! The accolades will truly be glorious!!! The moderator who hasn't even been on the board for a whole year beats everyone out for the much coveted 5 ranking!!!! Including the founder...

:sofa: *runs*

Shes close too. As of this week, probably the closest person on the board.

Back from Chicago. :jamin

Count me IN, & I'll drag Hunhee & Tygerlili by the heels if necessary. By the high heels. Thankfully I don't think I'll have to resort to such measures for Tszura & Marmee.

:fun:

Sweet.

I be there! :yes

Yay!

Nope not going now, purse stolen out of my car, how much does this suck? Lots.

Week after though hopefully!

NO!!!! You were one of the reasons why I'm wavering.. :( hmmmmmmmmmm.....

Anything I can do to help?

WorkSchoolInternshipWorkPeeSchoolInternshipEatWorkSchoolINternshipPeeWork...stop

the madness!!!

lol

I'm going for sure!! By the end of this week I'm going to need a few drinks, a dance, and some good conversation :)

Riku, if you wear all white I will go mute with shock, and you may very well have to pick me up off the floor :0 haha

NO!!!! You were one of the reasons why I'm wavering.. :( hmmmmmmmmmm.....

Anything I can do to help?

Nothing to help (thank you), though luckily I had my wallet on me and my phone, otherwise I'd be a basketcase right now. It was my own fault not locking my car up. Just went around the corner for a slice and blam, gone. Ah well. Welcome to the D!

Greet the Noob will happen next time you come. I will be there next week I believe. :-)

I have to have someone come with me from here so if I can drag someone along maybe and if not then I may have to wait until the end of the semester :( I have a crap load of things to get done still XD

What's with all the "maybe" answers? Is this doubling as the fear of commitment thread? Come on people, make up your minds already. That being said, it's a firm "I'm not sure yet" for me. I'm feeling like doing some socializing, but not sure I'll have the energy, picking up some overtime$ this week. If not this week, then probably for sure in 2 weeks, maybe. :biggrin:

Me I have a good excuse for the maybe. Im totally 100% sure that I want to go out but the only thing is holding me back is the transportation issue that just occured. I do hope I make it so I can chat with ya again.

I will be there....................................NOT.

Morbid Suicide is coming soon. Bigger, Badder and Better.

Dude I cant wait when you come visit! Were getting drunk for sure!!

I should try to give you a call tonight, I figured out a few certain spots around my house where I get good signals.

I have to have someone come with me from here so if I can drag someone along maybe and if not then I may have to wait until the end of the semester :( I have a crap load of things to get done still XD

If I make it hopefully I finally get to meet ya. Sorry I been silent on the private messages for awhile. Hope you do come.

As of right now my chances of going has increased up a little. Theres 2 possible chances of getting a ride from 2 friends of mine. :thumbsup:

Archived