Coke Goes Goth

Coke Blak and Coke Zero are soooo not the same thing. Zero is delicious for those of us that drink diet instead of regular. I can't remember the difference...I think Coke Zero has Splenda in it? I can't remember, I knew the difference between Diet and Zero at one point. Same calorie content though.

Coke Blak and Coke Zero are soooo not the same thing. Zero is delicious for those of us that drink diet instead of regular. I can't remember the difference...I think Coke Zero has Splenda in it? I can't remember, I knew the difference between Diet and Zero at one point. Same calorie content though.

Actually, Chernobyl, Coke Zero is for people who drink diet soda as you said, But prefer the taste of regular cola. I work for Coca Cola, so I know things like that.

Actually, Chernobyl, Coke Zero is for people who drink diet soda as you said, But prefer the taste of regular cola. I work for Coca Cola, so I know things like that.

Mmmm gotcha. It is quite a difference.

no they still dont sell it , was just making a referance to a bad temporary creation made by a soda company to increase profits for a bit

ive had the coke blaq i took a sip of it and spit it out

personally ill take a mountain dew or an energy drink now anyways

ps did you guys notice that monster came out with a white russian flavored energy/coffee drink?

it tastes kinda like a white russian haha :rolleyes:

no they still dont sell it , was just making a referance to a bad temporary creation made by a soda company to increase profits for a bit

ive had the coke blaq i took a sip of it and spit it out

personally ill take a mountain dew or an energy drink now anyways

ps did you guys notice that monster came out with a white russian flavored energy/coffee drink?

it tastes kinda like a white russian haha :rolleyes:

I thought maybe in other states they may have still been selling that. I do tend to crave a Mountain Dew quite often, luckily for my caffeine intolerance I rarely drink it but I enjoy it.

Why drink pop if your not fillin yourself full of sugar and caffine???

Sheesh!

Diet pop is worse for your bones the phosphates leak calcium from your bones

so does coffee, but worse... (and magnesium, and 3-4 other minerals that i can't recall offhand - coffee is terrible for this!!)

I have tried the Coke Zero. I like it because it has the taste of Coke, but without the flavorless, bitter aftertaste of a diet soda.

Pepsi's counterpart of this is Pepsi One. It only has one calorie and is pretty good although I prefer the Coke Zero. Diet Pepsi is the only Diet pop that I can stand.

I have never tried the Coke Blac though. Never really had the urge. Is it really that bad? Maybe I should try it just once, just too see for myself.

Archived