DGN Coffee house...

phee

What I was thinking, was have HeadWreck meet me and stay with Andrea and I in London, then travel to Wales, with him and catch a train back to London, for my return flight.

If Andrea can't come through, I was thinking of flying into London, getting a train to Swansea, meeting HeadWreck and taking the ferry from swansea to Ireland and staggering around Dublin, with him, instead.

If niether of them can come through i'll maybe just do Ireland, by myself.

I want to meet him, too. I told him I'd put him up at my place if he comes next year.

i was supposed to go to Australia this year, but my Australian Friend George, had to back out of going with me. I know no other Australians. The flight is almost 24 hours so you'd have to stay there, like two weeks. I'm not sure of two weeks on my own...

So I hear! When someone's sofa emails me, wanting me to sleep on it, that's quite interesting. I hope it's not offended that I'm sleeping on Paul's sofa. Usually, it's the beds that want me....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was not even aware my couch had joined cyberspace until I received an email from it myself!

If it were ME, I would certainly have offered my bed...

*HEY NOW...what did we say about no more married women!!* *whine* but this one's really hot...*SHUT UP* *ahem* Ignore those, just the people in my head :grin :innocent

I was not even aware my couch had joined cyberspace until I received an email from it myself! 

If it were ME, I would certainly have offered my bed...

*HEY NOW...what did we say about no more married women!!*  *whine* but this one's really hot...*SHUT UP* *ahem* Ignore those, just the people in my head  :grin  :innocent

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blushing

Wales is an amazing place, too. Lots of castles. That is when you can see-it's very foggy in Wales, the thickest fogg i've ever seen. We honestly didn't get to see what the landscape was like there for almost two days, because of fogg, last I was there.

We stopped at this town where there was this amazing castle, the most amazing castle we'd seen in all of Britain and it just wasn't on the map. We asked the locals about it, at a pub; they were like "oh, that 'thing'" and told us some American came over and built in the 1920's simply because he wanted to build a castle. they'd been using it as a market, since his death. funny.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic