Maybe

crunchy_pickle

As some of you might know, I haven't been very active lately on here or otherwise. I've been working very hard on some projects, and to finish my cd.

At any rate, I could really use some HONEST opinions. For right now, I posted verse 1 of a song I'm working on called Maybe. My vocals sound like shit, but this was only a one take recording, and I'm a bit too tired at the moment (plus my neighbor started blasting music that will get in my mic at 5 am) to do a bunch of takes tonight. Please give it a listen and tell me what you think.

myspace.com/dirtylogicband

The lyrics are posted as well. Thanks in advance.

I am not lying.

I likey!

But, (this is mom speaking) next time clean your room before you take a pic for a music project cover boooyeeeee!

And, untitled tracks.....no. Name it 'the shit' or something....anything........ok? Now go to your room and clean up that mess!

(and nothing titled vocal recording session or recording session anything.....name it gerbals bouncing or something I can refer to)

Reasons to title them......

Lets just say I am in touch with someone who could make your dreams happen, not that I am but.....just saying...and this guy listens to hundreds of myspace songs a day.............this person is not going to take the time to figure out which untitled song I am referring too. And he would wonder why it is not yet named...lack of imagination perhaps?

Oh and fade them. Don't just let them cut off like that.

Oh yes of course. That is why I don't put any of my finished work up and mostly stuff I just started on. This is what I need feedback on so I know if it is worth the effort to finish or do vocals or anything. My finished stuff is all titled, and I'm currently working on a cd with a promo package for this very thing. Thank you for the compliments! Yes, also my room would be a bit cleaner, but it's not so easy to get around to clean on my broken foot. I do my best for now. :)

I agree with HH I think you should title all of them.. I really like Maybe, the vocals don't seem completely on target, but they work. There's a lot you could do with that song. Personally I'd make it fade a bit in more between the opening arp type sound and arrest of the sounds, before your vocals first come in, but that's just me; and I'd add on some more melody to it as your singing, it doesn't matter what kind of sound/instrument you choose, just as long as it's not too awkward and the new melody flows with it. My two cents.

Archived