Things That No Longer Exist

Nevar

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metal garter clips on suspender belts.

good garter clips :rant: i hate the ones today... !!!!and only two clips per leg, WTF!!!

There are one or two sellers on eBay who carry several styles of very functional but quite attractive garter belts, with six or eight garters and yes, all metal hardware. Can't remember either name but try running a search on "plus garter belt" or "crossdresser garter". I bought one once, it was very well made and everything I could've wanted... but unfortunately two sizes too small. I would definitely buy another if I were in the market, though!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

*bump*

I don't want to start a new thread over this, so I'm re-animating this one. Does anyone remember the name of the new wave/alternative/punk/whatever club that was on Telegraph @ I-96 back in the day? It was in a strip mall east of Tele and north of 96. Kraftwerk played there, as did the Ramones. thx!

#@!

*bump*

I don't want to start a new thread over this, so I'm re-animating this one. Does anyone remember the name of the new wave/alternative/punk/whatever club that was on Telegraph @ I-96 back in the day? It was in a strip mall east of Tele and north of 96. Kraftwerk played there, as did the Ramones. thx!

#@!

Hmmmmm...I thought I was onto something there..perhaps not.

*Nancy Drew, back on the case*

Edited by jynxxxedangel

The microwave directions on the sides of Kraft Mac & Cheese boxes...damn I kinda need those directions right now...

Hopefully, it's not too late. I know 'em by heart: boil pasta for 7-9 minutes, drain. Return pasta to pan and add: 1/4 cup butter or margarine, 1/4 cup milk. Stir in cheez powder and enjoy! :)

edit: microwave? you might have to boil pasta for 2 or 3 minutes longer; depends on your m-oven.

Edited by SpammerOvTheGods