I figured that since I've been lurking around the board for a week or so, I should at least post something for anyone who recognizes who I am before I start writing too much. I know I've run into a few DGN'ers here and there lately.

For anyone else, by way of introduction... actually, I hate talking about myself, so I'll let others ask questions. Wasn't there a standard questionaire or something?

Anyway, just wanted to say "Hi" to y'all.

He lives! Yayay! I was just thinking about you the other day. "I wonder what i gotta do to get escher to come say hi on DGN"

nice timing.

Escher a.k.a. Dancing Asian Guy :wink :

*drum roll*

SDGNWQPS ™ ©

the Standard Detroit Gothic . Net Welcome Questions Polls and Suggestions 1.3

Feel free to ignore anything you feel uncomfortable sharing or have covered already.  We are just friendly, if a bit nosey.  :laughing:

Current location?

Where from?

Work?

School?

Kids?

Married?

Single? 

Hobbies?

How did you hear about DGN?

Other Stuff?

If you live close enough or are ever in town you  may want to check out "DGN Night" on saturdays. (two pinned topics near the top, one for "whos going" the other for "who went last week?".

Some folk also enjoy our random pot of Polls:

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showforum=16

And we can always use help finding new friendly people for the board, if you know any help us out and drag em on over.  :wink :

Current location? Ferndale, MI

Where from? Born and raised in Michigan, but Filipino by heritage. I'm like a banana... yellow on the outside, but white on the inside.

Work? Computer geek for a local independent record label.

School? Starting towards a bachelor's again in the fall.

Kids? Nope.

Married? Never even close.

Single? Currently (and usually).

Hobbies? Dancing, video games, dancing, reading, writing, and then back out dancing on the weekend. (Wow... I can take that and just fill out my nighttime schedule for the week.)

How did you hear about DGN? From Troy and Water Lily, mainly.

Other Stuff? I need to go clothes shopping for new outfits soon. I hate (almost) everything in my closet.

Where from? Born and raised in Michigan, but Filipino by heritage.  I'm like a banana... yellow on the outside, but white on the inside.

:laughing:

Work? Computer geek for a local independent record label.

which?

Hobbies? Dancing, video games, dancing, reading, writing, and then back out dancing on the weekend. (Wow... I can take that and just fill out my nighttime schedule for the week.)

:laughing:

Other Stuff? I need to go clothes shopping for new outfits soon.  I hate (almost) everything in my closet.

Thats true for me too , although i amost always seem to have problems with whatever is in my closet, new or old, so i end up just keeping , and not liking the old stuff, rather than spending money on new stuff that i will not like within a week. hah

Archived