• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Hunhee - your photo is so damn cute. You look like a little goth dolly. You need a gallery on here.

Oh that's not what I really look like.. i stole that pic from some asian-gothdolly website.. *giggles* *runs and hides* no i honestly hate pictures taken of me.. we're lucky we got that one out..

Thanks by the way *blushes more*

sorry have to concour with onyx. if that is your good self in the avie, well what a charming young lady you are

Hey you mister!! Stay on target! *shakes fist* and thanks.. you guys are seriously stressing me way out.. *BLUSH* I may hold myself in a hole and never come out.. hhehe

*dangles carrot*

Kaylee liked carrots. That's on topic right?

o0o0 carrot.. *mesmerized*

Wait a minute.. this is a literal carrot not a "metaphorical carrot" is it? *looks at you suspiciously*

Kaylee and Inara are fine but Zoe's "Yes Sir, who do you want me to kill Sir" is kinda hot. :whistle:

Zoe's awesome! When I saw her in the first scene I was like HEY!! That's Jasmine from Angel!!! She kicked some major ass in that TV series too.. That Joss Wheadon ROX!!! The casting director did a really great job of picking a very good group of people to work with. I've watched some of the behind the scenes special features, and it looked like they had a really great synergy..

Zoe's awesome! When I saw her in the first scene I was like HEY!! That's Jasmine from Angel!!! She kicked some major ass in that TV series too.. That Joss Wheadon ROX!!! The casting director did a really great job of picking a very good group of people to work with. I've watched some of the behind the scenes special features, and it looked like they had a really great synergy..

Yes, I love it when you can tell when the cast is having a great time and you truly can. I know this is old news but did you hear how wonderful they were with the fans at a canceled con in California (I think it was, maybe I'm wrong)? The con was canceled at the last minute when the actors and fans had already started showing up and the cast stayed and shot the breeze with the fans anyway. How cool is that?

Yes, I love it when you can tell when the cast is having a great time and you truly can. I know this is old news but did you hear how wonderful they were with the fans at a canceled con in California (I think it was, maybe I'm wrong)? The con was canceled at the last minute when the actors and fans had already started showing up and the cast stayed and shot the breeze with the fans anyway. How cool is that?

Wow that's really cool. You could tell in the behind the scenes stuff how much enjoyment the cast got out of being together, and how much fun they were having. I could see all of them doing this.. You could also see the way the actors portrayed the characters that they TRULY enjoyed eachother's company. *sighs* we need more TV shows like this.. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I had to readjust my schedule because work has me doing four midnight shifts to set the store for Christmas. So, last Thursday I pulled an all-nighter. Watched 3/4 DVDs of Firefly, watched the fourth on Sunday, and tonight I just got done watching Serenity. I think the show gets better every time I see it. Oh, and who can forget this from the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOdB1d0mg

We're forgetting one important character here: YoSaffBridge. And since nobody's spoken up yet ... DIBS!

I am intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

On the other hand, since no one else has done...

I claim Nandi (Melinda Clarke) from the episode "Heart of Gold."

The rest of you may continue fighting over everyone else.