• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I handed out a few cards last night at CC.

Missed that post before somehow... thanks very much. =)

I finally got my cards yesterday YAY!!!!!!!!!

Yeah yay!! Lol, damn postal service. *shakes fist*

I need to quit focusing on drinking and focus on promoting. lol

Once i focus on drinking... the promoting seems to be easier.. but if i do TOO much of the drinking then i end up forgetting what i was supposed to be focusing on and why it was easier. :o

I fixed it! no more white border!!! hehe

I made it slow so that ppl looking at it can read both sides... instead of flashing really fast....

If you want, Troy, send me a list of all -ACTIVE- ST members, and I will create one for all of them

here you go... here's mine... must warn you, when i shrank the front image, the words on the front got distorted, SO i had to redo them in just plain white, and just plain red.... i had to save it as a JPEG, otherwise the program i was using wouldn't have worked right, so the last line on the card saved a shade darker than i would have liked... BUT, you can still read what it says.... hope you like!

AnimationDGN.gif

I love it, that is such a kick ass idea! :jamin:pimp:pirate:

I pass cards out when ever i get to go out but because of being a mommy, i don't get to go out often, but i do go online often. This way we can get more people from around the world to join, insted of focusing on just detroit!

I got the cards today.

I might be going to a sex toy party on monday, so i'll pass some out there.

Oops, I keep forgetting to post here. I got my cards. Still haven't gotten my banner, though...

Thanks for posting here, at least SOME people can follow directions... =P *shakes fist at non-readers who won't see this anyway*

I FOUND MY CARDS!!!

when i go to that CRUD show, Saturday, I will pass them out...

((((((((((HUGS FOR TROY))))))))))

I gots mah cards, will be passing them out this Sat.

:animier:

Hopefully we can browbeat.. i mean.. convince a few people to show up and post.

It is amazing how many people sign up but then don't post any significant amount if at all. Its probably 10 to 1 or some such. Not sure why they'd bother signing up if there was no intention of posting. Very few things on DGN require a login. Odd phenomenon. Although its not unique to DGN. DGN actually has a fairly high sign up to activity ratio in comparison to the message board community at large.

PMs and the welcome posts defiently help.

I haven't really been out much to be able to pass out some cards. Once I get another car though, I will be able to advertise more and drag more people to DGN! I don't want to let youz guyz down.

Thanks Jad. I know you wont. =)

I need more cards! I only have 3 left!

Could i get you to just fill out the signup thing again? I delete all the addresses once i send the cards out so i dont have to worry about anyone getting ahold of them. Either that or hit me up at CC , but occasionaly i dont have enough extra.

I passed some out at Skandal last night. Don't know if anyone will bother to check it out, but I tried.

Awesome. Honestly its just a numbers game. Just have to keep passing them out as much as we can. It is near impossible to tell who will and who wont show up. Some people act like they have no interest, and show up and post like crazy. Others seem gung-ho and never show up.

I am utterly astounded at how quickly piggymama took a liking to this site. I was only half kidding when I suggested she join. Go figure! and she has been a posting fiend! lol :) Too bad her hubby's such a WoW addict... or I'd get him on here, too. :) (not that there's anything wrong w/ WoW!) *remembers all of Troy's screen shots, and :) *

I am utterly astounded at how quickly piggymama took a liking to this site. I was only half kidding when I suggested she join. Go figure! and she has been a posting fiend! lol :) Too bad her hubby's such a WoW addict... or I'd get him on here, too. :) (not that there's anything wrong w/ WoW!) *remembers all of Troy's screen shots, and :) *

Yeah you would be at rank 4 right now if we could get 2 of the people you recurited to post a bit more.

LostAngel and Piggy are just shy of the 25 posts. Awesome work recuriting by the way. =)

Yeah you would be at rank 4 right now if we could get 2 of the people you recurited to post a bit more.

LostAngel47 and Piggy are just shy of the 25 posts. Awesome work recuriting by the way. =)

well i don't talk to or get along with the first person.. and... im pretty sure that piggymama is going to get up there in posts.... oh yes... wait, I'll PM u with that question... :)

anyways.. going (me thinks) to a Critical Bill (w00t, free show) on saturday... will def bring my cards, and throw them into the croud... and pick up what's left, off the floor... lmao... anywhoo..... thanks, love. I'll keep up the good work (showing my cleavage while i talk seems to capture even a strait girl's and a gay guy's attention... so.....) :whistle: anyways... lol :p

well i don't talk to or get along with the first person.. and... im pretty sure that piggymama is going to get up there in posts.... oh yes... wait, I'll PM u with that question... :)

anyways.. going (me thinks) to a Critical Bill (w00t, free show) on saturday... will def bring my cards, and throw them into the croud... and pick up what's left, off the floor... lmao... anywhoo..... thanks, love. I'll keep up the good work (showing my cleavage while i talk seems to capture even a strait girl's and a gay guy's attention... so.....) :whistle: anyways... lol :p

Hehe, no don't do that , they'll just be trash. Gotta hand them to people individually. =P