what are you doing right now?

paradox

Just got back to the house and found that SusieCat is dead, Slinky and one kitten are missing and two kittens are hiding in the joist under my back porch. We were only gone for 3 hours....What Happened!!!

8 hours ago, TronRP said:

Just got back to the house and found that SusieCat is dead, Slinky and one kitten are missing and two kittens are hiding in the joist under my back porch. We were only gone for 3 hours....What Happened!!!

I'm so sorry :( Have you found the missing ones yet? *hugs*

1 hour ago, RosyBlue said:

Slinky and two kittens came back. However, I'm trying not to overreact because he showed up with the kittens around 10:30pm, then they were all gone around 11:30pm.  Now only Slinky is back, curled up sleeping in the cat shelter I made for the little family, but no sign of the kittens. Trying not to worry right now. Playing the waiting game at the moment. 

2 hours ago, RosyBlue said:

8 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Slinky and two kittens came back. However, I'm trying not to overreact because he showed up with the kittens around 10:30pm, then they were all gone around 11:30pm.  Now only Slinky is back, curled up sleeping in the cat shelter I made for the little family, but no sign of the kittens. Trying not to worry right now. Playing the waiting game at the moment. 

Yay, the two kittens are accounted for. They turned my packages of blow insulation into a bunkbed. Now they are running around playing like nothing has changed. Little ones are so resilient. Although Slinky is playing with them, he's still jittery and on point. He's only about 7 months older than the kittens. SusieCat was the mother of all of them.  Out of 2 litters of 4 furbabies each, sadly only 3 of her offspring have survived to date.

Finally getting the chance to take a break and sit down and eat. Parent Teacher's Conference was extremely draining. Especially when you're tired, hungry and on the verge of dehydration. We were so happy to see the lady giving out Halloween candy. :hrhr:

With mom at the rehab facility. Pisses me off every time i come here its like no one is really paying attention from one shift to another. I have to move all her stuff around so she can reach it. I have to got social engineer whoever the nurse is to get her what she needs. Apparently they don't take her seriously when she asks for things and are slow as hell. Most of the staff speaks horrible English. Shes been asking for something for sleep for 3 days, i just walked out there and basicly just told the nurse to give her 5mg of ambien... poof 'ok sir we start tonight'. Wtf. Im still waiting on my award from the academy for not letting on to mom that im half falling apart and just act really confident.

Just finished changing the thermal fuse on the dryer (still need the sensors), used a wire hanger to temporarily secure my exhaust pipe to the catalytic converter, and finished the med packs. Now I'm doing laundry and grabbing a bite to eat.

At the facility with mom and two older ladies. There is a memorial service for my grandmother that passed away at 3:30. Its unrealistic for mom to make it. But we can listen on the phone. Mom is scared she'll screw up the phone so im tech support. Im also an unpaid nurse aide. I have been lotion ing moms swollen legs (yes its kinda hard to take) becase they just plain don't do it. Doing my best to put on my calm confident face. 

The pictures suck i had to get approval from the tribunal(lol) and the only pics that made the cut were these. *deep breaths* feel like i need to take care of these other two ladies that came to visit none of them seem to be doing awesome. Damn i wish i was more healthy so i could do more.

My mom just said 'i want to talk to my mother' tears in her eyes.FB_IMG_1478981815971.jpg

FB_IMG_1478981681892.jpg

The key message is a quote from the bible pretty deep/not easy to grasp:

'7 A good name is better than good oil, and the day of death is better than the day of birth.  2 Better to go to the house of mourning than to the house of feasting, for that is the end of every man, and the living should take it to heart.  

3 Better is distress than laughter, for the sadness of the face makes the heart better.  4 The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning, but the heart of the stupid is in the house of rejoicing.

5 Better to listen to a wise man’s rebuke than to listen to the song of fools.'

(No im not a bible thumper but its pretty interesting/deep at times)

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic