what are you doing right now?

paradox

Drinking to help me sleep so I can get up at 5:15a and go to work....for the next 4 days :cry I hate 4 day stretches, and at holiday time....Can you say "chaos". They drop like flies. Something tells me my CPR and ACLS skills will be used, probably more than once, during this stretch. And also drinking to help dull the pain of accidentally tearing a chunk of flesh off my toe with the edge of my bed frame(and it wasn't in a "fun" way).

Scheduling photo shoots and chatting with photographers for DEAC.

Rambling here as a way to avoid doing something else that I want to do, but am being shy. (I know, crazy, isn't it). Maybe a few more sips of my drink, and I will be ready :stuart:

I really should be going to bed, I'm going to be tired tomorrow

Planning my trip and printing the maps (I am so last minute -- I leave Monday or Tuesday :X ) ... well, I will print the maps when I get the new ink cartridge in.

And laughing at my dog who has weaseled his way INTO my coat to sleep. Silly Zoomy.

Edited by Rayne

Drinking to help me sleep so I can get up at 5:15a and go to work....for the next 4 days :cry I hate 4 day stretches, and at holiday time....Can you say "chaos". They drop like flies. Something tells me my CPR and ACLS skills will be used, probably more than once, during this stretch.

Wishing I had not been right about that.

There's nothing like hearing and feeling the cracking of ribs as you start CPR...on Christmas morning

One day down, 3 more to go, I am hoping I was wrong about the "more than once" part.

Medicating so I can sleep tonight

hope that it wasnt literal CPR.

Yes, as in actual cardio-pulmonary resuscitation. And actually, we are ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) as well, so we were pushing Epinephrine, atropine, bicarb, calcium, repeat, stop check for rhythm and pulse, we have PEA (pulseless Electrical Activity), continue CPR, for almost an hour(longer then we usually try)....needless to say, that family got to make funeral arrangement instead of celebrate Christmas.

Yes, as in actual cardio-pulmonary resuscitation. And actually, we are ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) as well, so we were pushing Epinephrine, atropine, bicarb, calcium, repeat, stop check for rhythm and pulse, we have PEA (pulseless Electrical Activity), continue CPR, for almost an hour(longer then we usually try)....needless to say, that family got to make funeral arrangement instead of celebrate Christmas.

((((hugs)))) and my thoughts go out to that family.

They had to give me Epinephrine (amongst some other stuff) recently when I had an allergic reaction to MRI dye, despite my steroid prep. Not surprising to me, though it was to them, since both my parents have had bad reactions before to it. My mother went into anaphylactic shock.

Anyway, that is some crazy stuff .... I had a headache and the shakes for days.

I get to go do it again next month with a different test requiring the dye. *fake smile*

Planning and organizing...per usual.

Trying to figure out plans for CC (hopefully there isn't another house party because Vector and Ace are saying they'll go to that instead :mad: ), and then seeing if I can get work off on Sunday so that I can stay the night at a friend's on Saturday night after CC and not have to wake up at 8 to get ready for work.

:X

Wooooooo.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic