what are you doing right now?

paradox

I didn't even know that ANYONE other than me even used that word. lol. I've never seen anyone type it. That made my day guys.

I'm getting ready to go shopping with my Dad's psychotic cousin. But she's buying me stuff for my birthday, so I guess I'll get in a car with her scary ass.

45% Pretending to be smart.

1% Writing out formulas for social theories involving the conflict between society and reality.

20% Listening to some music.

58% Reserved for physiological visions of attractive women, good food, and beer.

??% Searching for Windows calculator to figure out what adds up to 100.

Arbeiten SUCKS..trust me, I know!

Es tut mir leid, Little Bat.

I'm getting ready to go to bed, it's a quarter after four AM here, and I'm up WAYYY too late.

Had to stay up to talk to my bestest buddy after he got out of work, though. He's the light of my life. :wub:

I'm so glad I have so many good friends, or I'd be missing many more marbles.

Worrying about David. :( The pain stuff is getting worse. But we saw a new doc today..... and this doc thinks the old ones were a bit....off......and another opinion is needed. This is a Good Thing.

Searching for the yellow sac spider(s) that MUST be in my bedroom someplace.

I have about six HUGE bites all over my posterior.

I hate yellow sacs, they are the ONLY spider I will kill on sight in my house. They ALWAYS bite the fuck outta me at night.

Also trying to figure out where all these bruises came from on my thighs. They weren't there when I went to bed, either.

Guest GodfallenPromos

I am playing Mobsters...friending musicians from over the pond(great stuff)...tagging comments...drinking coffee...& posting odd bits here & there on the DGN...trying to get the gumption to do the fuckin' dishes...

I am not doing the remix I'm scheduled meself to do...

lol...you bastard....you got hooked on Mobsters too??....lol..I jsdut bought myself the escalade...so I can do artheists...lol

Moving my three remaining Phidippus audax spiderlings out from the deli cup they've been in for over a month, and into a full-size Kritter Keeper.

They seem to be happy with their new pad-- lots more room to crawl and hop around.

I sure hope at least one of my three little cuties turns out to be a large female.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic