Close Call.

AntiHero

Had a close call at work today. Stressed out for weeks now. Monday my nose started to bleed, and the other day I heard ringing in my ears. High blood pressure. Today at work my chest starts hurting, around the sternum area. Freaked me out big time. Went to the clinic, give the details of the events leading up to this episode. Diagnostic, chondritis. Apparantly I had recently found that sweet spot where the rib meets the sternum and magic happened. Ekg and blood pressure came back fine, got some motrins and was sent on my way. Feel nausious? Chest pains. Get to and ER rikky-tik!

I need to lighten up at work. Rumor has it one of the other forklift jockey's had a minor heart attack back in October and didn't realize it.

Funny though. I'm worried about ulcers, stroke or a heart attack. Motrins came with a little packet about the meds. Usage MAY lead to stroke, ulcers, or heart attack. Geez.

Heh... I've been told that you don't want to read the side effects page for aspirin/tylenol because people would go all hypochondriac and not take it. Most things you take have a huge list of side effects. Next time you go to the doctor's request a side effect list to something random for kicks and giggles.

Archived