Itunes Screensaver

Paper Hearts

Does anyone else you the iTunes screensaver? Or maybe there is an MS variation that you use; if so, which album art graphics are on your screensaver?

I have:

Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds~Best Of

Warsaw~Warsaw

Tom Waits~Mule Variations

Leonard Cohen~Songs From a Room

Archers of Loaf~Seconds Before the Accident

the Clash~From Here to Eternity (live)

John Frusciante~To Record Only Water for Ten Days

Morrissey~You Are the Quarry

Smiths~Strangeways Here We Come

Siouxsie and the Banshees~Through the Looking Glass

Cure~Wish

Smiths~the Queen is Dead

Jesus and Mary Chain~21 Singles

David Bowie~David Live

Talking Heads~Little Creatures

Smiths~untitled

Archers of Loaf~Icky Mettle

Morrissey~Your Arsenal

I hope I haven't missed any.

ITunes Screensaver??

Yes, it's linked to the iTunes music player on your Mac. Any songs that you download have the possibility of being attached to the appropriate album cover art (by iTunes, itself) and if so, that art is then added to a screensaver (which you must enable). Also, if you download a song and it does not automatically find the appropriate album art you may click a thingy for 'get album art' and I suppose that if there is any art to be found for the song, you will receive it, although I haven't tried that method yet.

Yes, it's linked to the iTunes music player on your Mac. Any songs that you download have the possibility of being attached to the appropriate album cover art (by iTunes, itself) and if so, that art is then added to a screensaver (which you must enable). Also, if you download a song and it does not automatically find the appropriate album art you may click a thingy for 'get album art' and I suppose that if there is any art to be found for the song, you will receive it, although I haven't tried that method yet.

I took a quick look on the web and found some info on it. Sounds cool. I have yet to fully flesh out all the album art for the music I have. Looks like there's no Windoze version. I suspect it relies on Core Graphics or some other peice of OS-X trickery not present in XP. I'm going to transition over to Mac soon (I hope)... I'll look into it then.

I took a quick look on the web and found some info on it. Sounds cool. I have yet to fully flesh out all the album art for the music I have. Looks like there's no Windoze version. I suspect it relies on Core Graphics or some other peice of OS-X trickery not present in XP. I'm going to transition over to Mac soon (I hope)... I'll look into it then.

I'm surprised there is no Windows version. I suppose that I must be the only Mac user here, then.

Archived