Not All Goths Are Self Centered?

Wow. That's a bizarre site. Some really hot photos here and there though. ;)

I actually like the idea though. Their message board said they are applying for a nonprofit organization status. Now that would *really* surprise me if they pull that off.

Oh my god. What a horrible, horrible, juvenile idea. I hope this is either a joke, or the "founder and CEO" (CEO of a website??) is still in high school and doesn't know any better than to allow statements like, "Gothics wish not to be feared; only understood. Goth Help Us is simply about serving humanity worldwide and changing perception through charitable action." She makes it sound like goths are some kind of militant underground secret sect. The slogan of the site is "Serving Humanity from the Underground Up."

Also, whomever wrote that part of the site puts semicolons where commas should go. Stone them!

I actually like the idea though. Their message board said they are applying for a nonprofit organization status. Now that would *really* surprise me if they pull that off.

That would definitely make the "mission statement" and the bit about a "founder and CEO" make sense. Still, though, I don't enjoy the broad statements about how "all gothics want to help" or whatever.

Edited by LuluVox

I have to say this cuz it's just true for me.

Until I started to chat here by force from my couxin Angelbeast, I'm sure you all remember, I was very suprized!

I got immidiate acceptance and relief from the every day buttheadds that make me wanted to make me kill them or blast MINISTRY or very old ADAM ANT in their faces until the faint!

I have always gotten a lot of compassion when I needed to talk about something sad and even something terrific!

I'm down for the mission statement BUT... what a totally dorked out photo....HOLY *$@#!

ROFL