Prophet is Dead

for those of you who didn't know, our beloved Johnathan Prophet has passed.

yes, him and i have had our up's and down's, but you should have seen the funeral. he never suspected that he was loved so much by so many people. i will always love him.

this is not a joke. his myspace account has been made into a memorial. anyone who knew him knows that he is watching over all of us, and he will be missed.

hear him in the wind, smell him in the air, or feel the rain drops falling on your face, this is him.

always remember; "it can't rain all the time."

forgive me for not being on here more, but life has taken it's toll on me. and though i am strong to get through this, life won't stand still.

keep him in your thoughts.

always watching,

Eve

thank you... it's hard. this sucks. he's not suppose to be dead. this is suppose to be one of his cruel jokes, and he's gonna be walking through one of these doors any minute.... and then i wake up, and know that he's not. *heavy sigh*

he got to live the rock n' roll dream : stay young, and die pretty. heh.

Sorry to hear about this, Eve.

That was a great idea about the myspace memorial page. That way people (like me) who never met him will have the opportunity to see some of his life and friends and family have something of him that will carry on.

I'm sorry as well Eve. I lost a good friend two weeks ago to an accident and I'm still struggling with it. He was 23, looks like the same as your friend. I hope you find peace in building something into your life to be a memorial. the idea of something living on in his stead has helped me struggle through the loss.

TLS

I've known him!!

And he was a awsome guy too. Im glad that I atleast finally had a chance to meet him at cc one time. I enjoyed our sick conversations, and looks like im going to miss having those convo's with him too.

So far this is not turning out a good summer. Other than that I know its really hard to lose somone you care because im going through that now, for prophet, he will defintely be missed!

Eve: It was awsome meeting you as well that night and im sorry this has ta happen to you as well. But hey, he just may come across my grandma, she has a pretty morbid mind too so they may get along on the other side. :happy:

My best condulences!

thank you everyone who has replied thus far. the memeorial page was Lurch's idea, seeing as how he was the one that helped Prophet make one in the first place.

if you go under the pics in his myspace page, there's a picture of his entire "family"... i'm the one in the middle in the very first row.

he will be missed. he was very much loved by everyone whom he ever came in contact with him.

Archived