Lord Cthulhu Right to the World, Teaching lessons

I pray to you Lord Cthulhu, to make this topic widely read and darkly inspired by your words, your wisdom, and your tenticals. Please make the members and the guests read or reply to this topic after your teaching thru me in each lesson.

(Administrator of this forum I hope you don't mind by my using this forum for Lord Cthulhu and His Right to the World. It will be one lesson per day or when ever I feel like it. So it won't be cosidered spamming if I do one lesson per day whenever I feel like it. I am going to reply within this topic, not going to create another thread daily)

First lesson from Lord Cthulhu thru me.

They worshipped, so they said, the Great Old Ones who lived ages before there were any men, and who came to the young world out of the sky. Those Old Ones were gone now, inside the earth and under the sea; but their dead bodies had told their secrets in dream to the first men, who formed a cult which had never died. This was that cult, and the prisoners said it had always existed and always would exist, hidden in distant wastes and dark places all over the world until the time when the great priest Cthulhu, from his dark house in the mighty city of R’lyeh under the waters, should rise and bring the earth again beneath his sway. Some day he would call, when the stars where ready, and the secret cult would always be waiting to liberate him.

-The Call of Cthulhu

by

H. P. Lovecraft

Written in 1926

N'gai, n'gha'ghaa, bugg-shoggog, y'hah;

Yog-Sothoth, Yog-Sothoth

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay... better do one now then...

"That cult would never die until the stars came right again, and the secret priests would take Cthulhu from His tomb to revive His subjects and resume His rule of earth. The time would be easy to know, for then mankind would have become as the Great Old Ones; free and wild, and beyond good and evil, with laws and morals thrown aside and all men shouting and killing and reveling in joy. Then the liberated Old Ones would teach them new ways to shout and kill and revel and enjoy themselves, and all earth would flame with a holocaust of ecstasy and freedom."

- H. P. Lovecraft, "The Call of Cthulhu", (1926)

YOG-SOTHOTH knows the gate. YOG-SOTHOTH is the gate. YOG-SOTHOTH is the keeper and guardian of the gate. YOG-SOTHOTH knows where the Old Ones broke through of old and where they shall come again. Past, present, future ... all are one in YOG-SOTHOTH.

Am I saved?

None are saved... the The Old Ones will Devour the Earth, and drag the Universe off into the darkest reaches of the Cosmos... we must Usher their return, and we will be spared the prolonged suffering that all of humanity will suffer... we (the faithfull) will have true power and knowledge of all of the black seas of infinity that the universe has to offer, then maddness then become one with the Old Ones during the cleansing...

great_old_ones.jpg

IA!! Shub-Niggurath!!

shub niggurath

"The Black Goat of the Woods With a Thousand Young is a dark and terrible alien fertility goddess in the mythos, sometimes depicted as a demonic goat, sometimes as an enormous amorphous mass spawning her "Dark Young"-- huge tentacled tree-like hulks with shaggy goats legs and hooves -- in an endless orgy of reproduction."

shub_niggurath.jpg

Edited by phee

Todays lesson:

Composed by Abdul Alhazred, a mad poet of Sanaa, in Yemen, who is said to have flourished during the period of the Ommiade caliphs, circa 700 A. D. He visited the ruins of Babylon and the subterranean secrets of Memphis and spent ten years alone in the great southern desert of Arabia – the Roba el Khaliyeh or "Empty Space" of the ancients – and "Dahna" or "Crimson" desert of the modern Arabs, which is held to be inhabited by protective evil spirits and monsters of death. Of this desert many strange and unbelievable marvels are told by those who pretend to have penetrated it. In his last years Alhazred dwelt in Damascus, where the Necronomicon (Ai Azif) was written, and of his final death or disappearance (738 A. D.) many terrible and conflicting things are told. He is said by Ebn Khallikan (12th cent. biographer) to have been seized by an invisible monster in broad day-light and devoured horribly before a large number of fright-frozen witnesses. Of his madness many things are told. He claimed to have seen the fabulous Irem, or City of Pillars, and to have found beneath the ruins of a certain nameless desert town the shocking annals and secrets of a race older than mankind. He was only an indifferent Moslem, worshipping unknown entities whom he called Yog-Sothoth and Cthulhu.

If you are one of the lucky chosen ones you may get transformed into this:

r13.jpg

You see Cthulhu loves you more then Jesus... I have given way more lessons then the God guy....

Ia Ia!!!!